reuse pt4

• 4 replies
    • 7h3r1pp4
      7h3r1pp4
      Bronze
      Hello,

If you bought a licence once then yes you can install it on your new laptop again.

I hope that was the question. :f_biggrin:

Cheers,
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      You can register it on 2 of your computers.

If you want to register it on a 3rd one, you have to unregister it on one of the previous computers.
    • philliesfan
      philliesfan
      Basic
      I play at True Poker and I downloaded the free trail HM2 but it doesn't work on True Poker if I try the free trail of PT will it work there
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by metza
      You can register it on 2 of your computers.

If you want to register it on a 3rd one, you have to unregister it on one of the previous computers.
      This is incorrect, we do not have an "unregistration" process. Our licensing system tracks concurrent usages at the same time, not per CPU. This system is less intrusive to the player, and more accurate at catching software license thieves - and its one of the reasons why there is so few attempts to crack our software (There has never been a successful crack of PT4).

https://www.pokertracker.com/faq/PT4#can-i-install-pokertracker-4-on-more-tha

Originally posted by philliesfan
      I play at True Poker and I downloaded the free trail HM2 but it doesn't work on True Poker if I try the free trail of PT will it work there
      PokerTracker has supported True Poker for many years, we are friends with the original owner before it became the Winning Poker Network, and have maintained our friendship with the new owners.