This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

From 50$-1k in less than 2 weeks.

• Hansiboy88
      Hansiboy88
      Bronze
      for about 1 month ago i decided i didnt want to be a loosing player anymore. So I started to read a lot of articles and reading a lot on forums - reading a couple of books. And its all paid off. in the start of this month i deposited 50 and worked my way up a couple of limits within a week by sticking to bankroll management. Been playing a couple of turneys (made the money and a couple of final tables overall) playing SSS, Bss, some sitngoes and made the money nealy everytime. It's a great feeling not to be a loosing player now. I have understood that bad beats are a part of the game now, and i've taken some pretty sick once. However i dont tilt cos of it anymore, i just think that its a part of the game and go to the next hand. By not tilting ive saved a lot of money and I've realy learned a lot by reading the psycological articls.

Great site, loving it :D
      Keep it up
  • 10 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      You made from 50$ to 1k$ sticking to bankroll management. Wau :D From losing player you turned into poker money maschine reading how many and which articles exactly. Since i would also love to do sth. like you did.
    • Hansiboy88
      Hansiboy88
      Bronze
      read all the articles on Psycological aspekts of poker.. very important. read doyle brunsons super system. read the NL hold'em articls, sitngo articles.. just read all the articles u can find.. go look on the forum here on pokerstrategy.com and aply it all to your game. u can also go to:
      *edited by TribunCaesar: I am sorry, but this link is not allowed.
      and search on your player ID and, when u do that, you'll come up if they have u in their system and there is advice how to improve you game and your weaknesses. Aply all this to your game and constantly keep focus while playing.
      Thats what i did + a little more.. try it out and c how it works on ur results :)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Lol love it :D

At party poker they say i am rock and at Stars i am mouse :D I am sad i can not check for other sites i play :D Thx. for that page not bad at all ;)
    • TimoDee
      TimoDee
      Bronze
      How many hours a day did you play ?
    • Hansiboy88
      Hansiboy88
      Bronze
      uhh... i played tons of hours.. played about 5-10 hours a day untill i reached 1k.. maybe a bit more. I was a mashine. right now im experiencing a downswing.. down 200+ .. but ill get over this downswing though :)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slikec
      Lol love it :D

At party poker they say i am rock and at Stars i am mouse :D I am sad i can not check for other sites i play :D Thx. for that page not bad at all ;)
      Don't pay much of attention to that classification. If you order a full report on yourself you'll see they have really weird criteria.

PS: I'm a shark, but my stats are way off from my real ones and I think that they are only from my FR periode which is wayyyyyyyy back^^
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      it's bullshit :rolleyes:

my stats there are:
      55 / 45 / 3.1 / 60 (VPIP / PFR / AF / WTS)
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      I'm a shark on that site... And they say my only weakness is that I could get tired of winning so much money.... Bullshit... I never get tired of this shit
    • Hansiboy88
      Hansiboy88
      Bronze
      of course u dont get tired of winning.. its just scarcasm
    • Hansiboy88
      Hansiboy88
      Bronze
      [img]Dokumenter\graph[/img]
      Heres a graph of my winnings/loses..