How to analyzeyour graph

• stompy91
      stompy91
      Bronze
      I was wondering if anyone out there could help me analyse my graph to see what the major leaks are.

Obviously it is a small sample but any tips on small things to review or look at would be fantastic! Seeing as everyone on this site is so helpful :D

Thanks
  • 9 replies
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      you're being lucky when going allin :D
    • pavaka
      pavaka
      Bronze
      Your green line is above zero you'r fine keep going like that.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hello stompy91,

It is difficult to say anything if we only look at your graph.

If you post some stats maybe we can say a bit more about your game. Also 8k hands are so little that we cannot say much. We cannot say even if you are winning or loosing player.

Good luck.
    • martinBAD
      martinBAD
      Bronze
      Rather than graph past stats....
    • stompy91
      stompy91
      Bronze
      Here are my stats :

• Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      My first impression is that for microstakes player you just call far to many 3bets. I would suggest you to review 3bet pots where you are 3bet caller. Check if there were any good hands to 4bet bluff or fold to a 3bet. Check also if you chose good opponents to call 3bets so widely. What was your next move after 3bet calling? Have you tried to float or you just fold many hands if you didn't hit

I am not a professional but i think that might be a very big leak in your game although if sample is a bit small. What do you think about that?

I would also suggest you to post some hands in our Hand Evaluation Forum to get feedback from very experienced players.

I hope you will find some sense in my words :f_cool:
    • stompy91
      stompy91
      Bronze
      Thanks for the advice Allan!
      I do call a lot of 3bets in position which I should stop doing as hand ranges are going to be stronger at the micros.
      Yeah I have been posting hands more now and its good to see how the experts would play haha.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      You are welcome. And exactly. Posting your hands might be a big step for you. Try also not to just post the hand but also to tell your thought process. Try to explain to the judge why you decided to call what was villains range why you did such an action on every street and so on. You will find immediately how fishy are we sometimes at the tables.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      are your stats for FR or SH? also can you post some positional stats