2 questions

• matijaduk
      matijaduk
      Bronze
      I'm sorry if these were already answered, but they aren't in the FAQ so i'll just ask.. Anyway, i just passed the beginner quiz and it says that i got the 50+100$ starting capital.. that's great, but:

1) is there a time limit in which i have to register a real money account in order to get the money? if i passed the quiz today, can i for example, register to a site in a month or two and still get the money?

2) the rules say that i can't already have an account on a site in order to get the money.. but somewhere it says that i just shouldn't have a real money account.. for example, i have a play money account on full tilt and i would like to continue playing there... do i have to change to an another site, or can i register a real money account on full tilt with the pokerstrategy.com bonus code and still get the money? that would be really nice..

thank you
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello matijaduk,

Always feel free to ask when you have questions, we are glad to help :)

1) There is no time limit - register an account whenever you are ready.
      2) You should not have an account at all if you want to receive the starting capital. At some sites like PartyPoker you can ask the support to delete your old playmoney account - but at Full Tilt this is not possible.

Best regards,
      SoyCD