Bonus money for completing quiz

• jonnywombat
      jonnywombat
      Bronze
      I completed the quiz on Poker stratergy and qualified for the $10 bonus.

I then installed coral poker, and registered for there. My ID was verified, but I never recieved the $10 bonus.

I then credited my account £5, and got my first deposit bonus, but only after having to contact Coral poker support to have it creditted to my account manually as the automated system failed.

When I talk to Poker Stratergy they tell me the $10 bonusfor completing the quiz was applied on the 10th of sept, but I have used coral live support and they only have records of my first deposit bonus being creditted on that date, which agrees with my records.

What is going on here? Why is it taking so long for poker stratergy and Coral to get thier ducks in a row and ensure I recieve the bonuses to which I am entitled?
      And why do I have to keep running from one customer support to the other trying to resolve this myself? Maybe if I was more of a high roller then customer support would be more motivated to help?

Jonny
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Jonny,

I believe your case has been escalated to the relevant channels and will be dealt with accordingly.

We appreciate your patience at this time and understand your frustrations.

Best regards,
      Gary.