Disconnection

• LendarTecho
      LendarTecho
      Bronze
      Today I was playing at few tables. Then a window popped up saying that there will be a a disconnection shortly. After that notification I got aces at one of my tables, and made a huge reraise preflop. The other player rereraised. I was ready to go all in, when all the players got disconnected. When I connected back, I saw that I was sitting out and the money went to the opponent.
      This was a really unprofessional move from 770. Why havent they made a 1-2minute delay and wait for all hands to finish, and then make the restart/disconnect.
      I am really pissed off, and thinking about leaving 770.
  • 3 replies
    • Glopslart
      Glopslart
      Bronze
      Lendar Techo:

The instant I saw the subject header 'Disconnection' on the PS home page, I guessed that your post would almost certainly be about i-poker, and highly probably specifically about 770.

Disconnections are a notorious problem on 770, and most of them happen without warning.

I have actually found 770's support to be sympathetic about refunds in circumstances comparable with yours. Might I suggest that you e-mail support with your grievance, giving them the date, time, table and hand number?
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Hey LendarTecho,

I'm very sorry to hear about this :(

I have actually found 770's support to be sympathetic about refunds in circumstances comparable with yours. Might I suggest that you e-mail support with your grievance, giving them the date, time, table and hand number?
      This is excellent advice though. Poker770's support has always been great for me as well, so sending their support an email will likely help a lot. You can also contact their live support if you want, but in this case an email might be easier :)

Here's their email address: support@poker770.co.uk

Hopefully they will be able to get this sorted for you!

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • LendarTecho
      LendarTecho
      Bronze
      Still they can say that they warned us about the disconnect, but what was I supposed to do? To throw such a strong hand.?
      But ok, I will give them a try.