Looking for mtt/sng hud

• 7 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hello,

i found one HUD configuration you may be interested it. I don't play MTTs and SNGs so i don't have such HUD.

Here is the link to HEM forum.

If you use PT4 they have great search tool for custom HUDs and you can find it here:

I hope that helps a bit and i believe you will get also better suggestions. But lets starts slowly :f_biggrin: .

Good luck.

EDIT: I moved your thread to appropriate board. I think you will get better answers there. I hope you don't mind.
    • sentin1ty
      sentin1ty
      Bronze
      Thanks !
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Sorry sentin1ty,

My mistake. You placed your thread correctly.I moved it back where it was.

:f_rolleyes: :f_mad:
    • unshpe
      unshpe
      Basic
      Why are you asking other people for this?

It matters what YOU need to know about your opponents, not what others say. Think about what info is relevant to the format you play and place it on your HUD.
    • sentin1ty
      sentin1ty
      Bronze
      I'm a cash player. And dont need that hud what i'm using in cash. Asked for mtt/sng hud because sometimes I like to spend my fpp
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I think its OK to ask other experienced players what they think about specific topic. Many times their experiences are very helpful.

So yeah i hope we will still get here some productive suggestions for you.
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      It's very easy to get a solid tournament HUD. Take the one that is pre installed and suggested for tournaments. Solid MTT HUD's are available in both HM2 as well as PT4.

Personally I use the pre-installed HUD option for tournaments with very few and minor changes.

If you want a more basic HUD create one that features
      Name/Hands
      VPIP/PFR/3bet

That's enough for the most part.
      If you have any further questions feel free to ask!

Regards,
      Asaban