20.000 sngs in October!!! propbet me

• belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      My pathetic low volume in September, lead me to put mega volume in October. I had several problems this month, but i will not hide behind my finger. Feeling lazy is one of the worse sins :p

Propbet summary:

Belthazorrrr will play 20 000 sngs, starting in 1st October 2013 at 0.00 EET and ending in 31st October 2013 at 23.59 EET

These sngs will have to be higher than 6.50$s and only 9 man hyper sngs are counting in this propbet. I have to be 2% profitable pre rakeback in order to win this bet

Difficulty:

The number of tables i get per hour is between 70 and 80. I need to put on average near 9 hours every day in order to win this bet

The games lately are very bad and most of the time are reg infested. Even bad regs can lower my roi in these lower edge games

I never did anything remotely close to this. My biggest month is 10653 sngs and my second biggest is at 8460. Basically i need to play 3x my regular volume

Rules:

1) odds 1:1 with cap 600$s
      2) only 6.50$ or higher will be included in propbet
      3) only 9 man hyper turbos will be inculded in probet
      4) propbet stars at 1st October 2013 ending 31st October 2013, EET time
      5) Any disconnects on my part are my problem completely, if I lose money because pokerstars servers are acting up, these games and session will be void
      6) If I cannot play because PokerStars is down, the downtime will not be added onto the end of the bet.
      7) If i made 2% roi in the first 20k games i make a profit. I have the right to continue play more than 20k games if i wish until the end of the month
      8) Sharkscope have to be unblocked through the challenge

Escrows

My direction is not using escrow, but if someone is completely unknown to me or i dont trust him i have the right to ask escrow from a well respect sng player

Judges

I think the rules are very clear and i need no judges

This propbet will take place even if i dont hit the desired bettors

I feel i am a heavy underdog in this but i give 1:1 in order to push myself

I accept bets until 30 September 2013 23:59 EET

For any questions pm me or post here

<3
  • 145 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Live stream of you actually grinding? Daily updates? Screenshots of cashier to check results? Don't think anyone would consider this without a very thorough way of checking you.
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Pretty sure unlocked SS is enough to check him
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pavels4444
      Pretty sure unlocked SS is enough to check him
      SS checks the account, not him actually playing. It's not enough.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Live stream of you actually grinding? Daily updates? Screenshots of cashier to check results? Don't think anyone would consider this without a very thorough way of checking you.

-live stream. I dont like to do this but i dont think there is anyone who knows to play 9m and he would help me to do this. I think i am the most disliked regular in poker community. On the other side i dont think there are many regulars capable of playing this volume with these results. Main reason that i dont want live streaming is because i dont want to hurt my laptop draining ram

-I will not do daily updates but i will definitely give updates every 3 days

-What's the purpose to check results from my cashier if i have ss open?

Sent sharkscope to unblock my stats

If someone bet a big amount >300$s he will have the right to call me any time in skype to check if is me to playing but only this person
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I don't mean a stream of the actual tables with hole cards showing.. There has to be a way to prove it's you physically playing. SS unlocked proves the results of the account but doesn't prove you personally played the 250 hours you need to play over a month.

I am only asking because I would definitely bet >$300 here. :)
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      I definitely agree with you that's why i told you if someone bets >300$s he has the right to call me any time with video call to see thats me playing, but you understand i cant do this for everyone but only for high bettors
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr
      I definitely agree with you that's why i told you if someone bets >300$s he has the right to call me any time with video call to see thats me playing, but you understand i cant do this for everyone but only for high bettors
      If I call, you have a ring, you can show it's you playing. I want to check when you have no idea, obviously. It's easy to show me what you have to when you get a warning. If you set up a schedule for next day all the time and stream your cam for the schedule + can follow unblocked SS I am very intrested.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      I am not sure i quite understand. How can i cheat when you will be the one who search me in stars to see me playing and then hit me in skype with video call without knowing and i have to answer in the same time while playing?

Even if i have someone with me in the house i will need at least 1-2 mins to tell me someone is calling and then swap positions, but i will answer the video call immediately

I think all these with additionally that i dont think there are many regs who can do this are more than enough. If it isnt for some reason for you then you can fold and not bet
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      So if I call you and you don't answer in 10 seconds you lose the bet?
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Lol i dont know if this is some kind of trolling. So if it is 15 secs i loose the bet? I dont accept your bet. Now you have nothing to consider
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Lol i dont know if this is some kind of trolling. So if it is 15 secs i loose the bet? I dont accept your bet. Now you have nothing to consider
      Hard for anyone to consider your bet when the whole point is to prove YOU play and deny the only valid verification of it. Have fun grinding!
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      This isnt the only valid way. I told you another one. You dont like it? Dont bet. It is very simple. Of course i will not do 1 min to answer. But if i take 15 secs what will you do? You will say oh yes 10 secs have passed he lost the bet

You dont trust me. I have no problem with that

Thx
    • BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      What is the most you have played in a month previously?

EDIT: I'm an idiot, you said it in your OP.
    • Ndy69
      Ndy69
      Bronze
      What Emanuel is trying to say,it's he need the proof that only you are playing,and not have another friend who live with you and he plays also in your place.Cus you could easily grind 8 hours,your friend grind another 8h and BOOM.You make 20k sng's in 1month and you win the bet.
      This can only be done with livestream and also with a small live image with you in a small corner of your screen.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      tbh live stream is normally the way it is done for this kind of bets.

gl with your challenge...
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Andytzu24
      What Emanuel is trying to say,it's he need the proof that only you are playing,and not have another friend who live with you and he plays also in your place.Cus you could easily grind 8 hours,your friend grind another 8h and BOOM.You make 20k sng's in 1month and you win the bet.
      This can only be done with livestream and also with a small live image with you in a small corner of your screen.

so if my friend is playing and someone video calls me. we will need 1-2 minutes to alert me-answer and swap positions. I told i will answer asap the video call but i am sorry i dont know if it takes 5secs or 15secs

and you forgot the most important part. Which ''friend do you think is capable of playing 8 hours and having 2%+ roi?'' Most regs struggle to have 2% even when they play 4 hours per day

You assume a top reg will help me. Do you think pokerstars will not track different ips? Or do you think it is so easy to cheat stars?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Moved to the challenge board :)
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Andytzu24

so if my friend is playing and someone video calls me. we will need 1-2 minutes to alert me-answer and swap positions. I told i will answer asap the video call but i am sorry i dont know if it takes 5secs or 15secs

and you forgot the most important part. Which ''friend do you think is capable of playing 8 hours and having 2%+ roi?'' Most regs struggle to have 2% even when they play 4 hours per day

You assume a top reg will help me. Do you think pokerstars will not track different ips? Or do you think it is so easy to cheat stars?
      IPs don't have anything to do with it, they could be living with you and grinding on your computer. If you're in the same room as them cihlling out watching TV while they grind you can quite easily swap positions in <20 seconds and make it look like it's you playing.

Tbh I don't understand your massive aversion to a live stream.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      My laptop uses 77% cpu while playing. Imagine to add live streaming.

Obviously you didnt read
      Most regs struggle to have 2% even when they play 4 hours per day

So who would be the chosen one?