PT 4 problem on Unibet

• DJMazzz
      DJMazzz
      Bronze
      2 days ago I bought Pokertracker 4 but it suprised me that the HUD from anonymous tables are all combines into one HUD on one table.

So if I play 4 anonymous tables, I get only one HUD on the first table I open, but it's from all the 4 tables combined.

Is this normal and can it be fixed?

Thank you in advance!
  • 2 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by DJMazzz
      2 days ago I bought Pokertracker 4 but it suprised me that the HUD from anonymous tables are all combines into one HUD on one table.

So if I play 4 anonymous tables, I get only one HUD on the first table I open, but it's from all the 4 tables combined.

Is this normal and can it be fixed?

Thank you in advance!
      From our Microgaming (MPN) FAQ:

Please be aware that PokerTracker 4 cannot support Microgaming Blaze or Quickfire tables, because the network does not provide the hand histories when the player loses. Additionally anonymous table support for multitable play may not be possible if the table you are playing at does not have a unique identifier in the window name, this is a known flaw in the Microgaming client software.

The tables you are playing at have no unique identifier, therefore the HUD cannot be automatically placed. Instead you must use the Table Selection tool which appears on top of the table when the first hand is imported from that table by PokerTracker, this tool is shown below.

We advise opening only one table table a time, and wait until PT4 detects that table and has the correct table HUD assigned before opening additional tables - you might accidentally put the wrong HUD on the wrong table. If you need to reselect the table, click the PT4 icon to open the HUD menu and click Reselect Table.

• DJMazzz
      DJMazzz
      Bronze
      Thanks for the answer ;)