Overplayed? ;)

• ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)  
      Position
      BB
      MP3
      BU
      SB

3/6 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:diamond: , T:spade:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls, CO folds, BU raises, Hero 3-bets, BB calls, MP3 calls, BU calls.

Flop: (12.00 SB) 8:spade: , 5:heart: , 4:spade: (4 players)
      Hero bets, BB raises, MP3 3-bets, BU calls, Hero caps, BB calls, MP3 calls, BU calls.

Turn: (14.00 BB) 3:club: (4 players)
      Hero bets, BB calls, MP3 raises, BU calls, Hero 3-bets, BB calls, MP3 calls, BU calls.

River: (26.00 BB) Q:club: (4 players)
      Hero bets, BB folds, MP3 raises (All-In), BU calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 30.07 BB

I wasn't able to 3-bet the river as his allin was to small. :/
  • 5 replies
    • Masqb
      Masqb
      Black
      tilt? special read about MP3? or what? (he has 0.3 AF) :O
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      With MP3s AF i dont think you are ahead after he raises turn again. Unless he is on tilt. Other 2 guys drawing for a flush i guess, as they stay passive all the way??
    • fermion314
      fermion314
      Bronze
      +$180 for the guy calling down with AQ :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Tilt? Noways. He was nearly allin so he either has a monster or nothing. I tried to get him allin as fast as possible to get some money of the stuipid colcallers but realized too late that he was to deep for that. (That was after I 3-bet the turn.) And as he didn't cap I bet the river for value. :D

He had 86. ;) My biggest pot with just one pair so far (BB wise).
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      He had 86.

So he was on tilt :P

I dont think with his AF he would have raised turn normaly even though he got OESD with his top pair.

I see this commonly happen with loose pasive players, when they are on the end of their buy-in, they just go mad with the last few bucks they have at the table.