DONE!!! / NL25 finishing blow together with Thor - help me deliver it!

• Erniastukas
      Erniastukas
      Bronze
      Below you will find the original first post of this challenge. I've decided to add my results to the top of this post.

This Challenge is over - I finally managed to beat NL25 by collecting $1210 to take a shot at NL50. I'll outline some of the keypoints that helped me succeed, maybe they will come of use to some other players:

Persist. It's possible. Hard as hell, when it's not going your way, but possible. Winners never quit, quitters never win.
        Learn. Don't let yourself be trapped by a thought that "you know it all, and you're doing it, it's just keeps being unlucky". No one never knows everything.

In micros - steal more. And it seems - A LOT more. That was a major correction in my strategy part.

Get a coach. Don't waste your time learning without one. Books, videos and all the individual learning can take place when you have your basics in place, and a good coach with put things there in a couple of sessions.

Work a lot on your mental game. I think it was a major reason I wasn't able to beat NL25 - I was playing my B-game waaaaay too often. "Mental game of poker" - get the book and read it. Several times. Apply it. It made miracles for me.

That's it, we'll meet at NL50! And now, I'm going to order those earrings for my GF :]

- - - original post below - - -

Hi all,

I'm a player from Lithuania, been playing and learning 2,5 years. Things are going quite well, won several MTT's and cashed in some small ones, but still three-figure prizes. Though my main focus now is finally beating NL25. I'm stuck here for at least half a year.

This month I finally got a new friend - Thor - to look after. I reduced my working time (yah, I have that possibility :] ), and spent a lot of time at home with him. He eats, takes a walk outside, then sleeps :] I play. A lot. I thought it's really enough for me at NL25 and I'll devote this free time I have at home for finding that secret path out of NL25.

So, the SITUATION: BREAK EVEN AT NL25 FOR 6 MONTHS. ENOUGH!!!

The TARGET: BEATING NL25 BY REACHING $1200 BR.

The REWARD: These earrings for my girfriend. And she deserves them for a least saying "I understand it's important for you" with a grim face when I play poker :]

THE SECRET PATH

Attempt#1 - Pokerstars NL25 6max ZOOM

I feel playing quite comfortably against tight and regular players. Spent a lot of time this month at Pokerstars Zoom NL25 6max tables (~45 000 hands). Reached GoldStar, but almost no profit :] Break even, as I told you :] Don't laugh, it's not fun!

As I managed to get decent reads on a lot of opponents in HUD - I noticed that it's almost only TAGs there - and money comes not from them. I think a game between TAGs is only re-balancing of money - in the end everybody ends up with the same amount of money minus rake :]

Hm, ok. I know I need fish to win money from. Lots of bad bad fish, and it seems they're not at Zoom tables. Let's find fish.

Attempt#2 - NL25 6max regular tables with carefull selection

I manage to find games with at least two massive fishes with 50/5 or 40/40 stats. I close the table when they leave. I try to get heads-up with them by isolating, not to bluff against them, use position, value-bet them to death when I do have a hand - everything I learned to do with such players. But i'm LOOSING!!!

I'm constantly running into better hands. You know the process: you wait for a good starting hand (I even excluded suited connectors from my "against fish" range). You don't c-bet or bluff if you have't hit anything (ahhhhh, it's so hard to fold AK on 794 flop when 70/20 fish bets into it - but with his range he very easily may have that 7,9 or 4).

And finally, you hit that A or K. You start betting large, and the fish just calls, just to show a set or better at showdown. You can't spot it if he doesn't raise with it, right?

Then I start playing really cautiously - but that leads to excessive folding post flop for any aggression shown from fish. AQ on A47 flop and he bets? Of course he has AK or a set, fold. Given that I usually open such pots with a 3bet - it leads to massive losses post flop and my showdown winnings can't compensate that:

So, the CHALLENGE: START WINNING FROM FISH. A LOT. In the end, I believe, it will lead to beating NL25 and handing those earrings for my girlfriend - just have to find a way how to do that.

For that, I either have:
      Reduce my pre-showdown losses (can't find a way - how - except some overplayed or tilted hands, but those don't change the whole thing a lot).
      Or increase showdown winnings (but I simply don't hit that good that often - to increase value betting - otherwise it's at least semi-bluff and it almost never works with this type of player).

• If you can recommend some good learning material, specifically targeted at playing with fish - recommend it
      • If you think you can teach me personally to do that - I'm waiting for terms, will consider them.
      • If I'm doing something obviously wrong - tell me.
      • If you have any other tips, insights or thoughts - I could use them.

I feel I'm close. I feel I'm too f**ked up in my mind to find a solution alone. Community, here you are to help me untangle this mess :] Should anyone who will post in this topic someday visits Vilnius - by following good Lithuanian traditions BEER IS ON ME and it will be a pleasure to meet any one of you!
  • 83 replies
    • Erniastukas
      Erniastukas
      Bronze
      I'm creating another post to follow my results - it will let you know my progress and will keep me accountable. I'll update it weekly on Mondays, as I like to track my results on weekly basis.

Currently I'm $130 down from $650 I started with, that makes $520 in account. I'll keep playing with them at NL25 despite it's a bit off BRM. Should I fall below $400 - I'll deposit more from another site to keep me at NL25, but I won't move to NL10 as I know I can at least break even here. Just have to stop losing to fish :] . This blog is about that, after all :]

CURRENT BALANCE: $1210

PERIOD#1: RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM
      Character: Playing with my b-roll spread over various sites, in random limits (NL5-NL25 mixed), chasing whatever "good promotion" anybody threw out.
      Final result: As expected - random. I don't even have an exact amount of hands I've played an my winrate, since everything was so scattered around. It took me 31 weeks to admit that you really have to keep your eyes on the target to reach it and the style I'm now playing (in a grand scale, not technical sense of it) won't make it. I'm down from starting $520 to $255.
      Decision: Put all my bankroll in one site and really keep track of it's progress. I also decided I need a personal coach to help with my technical game.

Week1 = $9 / Real small payback for a weekend full of grinding. At least stopped losing.
      Week2 = $64 / Quite a move to re-gain my BR from loosing streak. Part of this result is the otcome that I started playing on iPoker speed NL20 tables every second session. Anyway, the quest continues - I loose on really fishy tables, then win back on quite tight and full of regs speed tables. Strange? To me too :/
      Week3 = -$200 / Terible play = terible results. Really cooling week, not much to say here...
      Week4 = -$125 / Trying to narrow down the problems of this week...
      Week5 = $189 / Some mixed NL10 + NL25 proved to show good results.
      Week6 = -$343 / I really hate number "6" all my life...
      Week7 = $24
      Week8 = $52
      Week9 = $72 / Finally done with NL2, moving to NL5 to check situation there.
      Week10 = $18 / No play, no money :] Played only a couple of sessions this week.
      Week11 = $44
      Week12 = $21
      Week13 = $11
      Week14 = -$111 / Shots at NL10 proved to be unlucky... Back to NL5.
      Week14 = $28
      Week15 = $17
      Week16 = $134
      Week17 = -$36
      Week18 = -$110
      Week19 = $47
      Week20 = $166
      Week21 = $100
      Week22 = -$55
      Week23 = $75
      Week24 = -$105
      Week25 = $45
      Week26 = $100
      Week27 = $0
      Week28 = -$61
      Week29 = $185
      Week30 = -$130
      Week31 = -$321
      Week32 = -$72 / Got a coach from here. We'll see how it works :]

PERIOD#2: SINGLETASK!
      Character: All my remaining b-roll of $255 on a SINGLE site. Will play NL10 till I get back to NL25. Got first coaching session.
      Final result: After an initial coaching session I've started isolating my strategy elements one-by-one and trying to improve them. This is where playing on single site comes into scene - I collected a HUGE database of hands to analyse and use for the technical analysis of my game. Using this approach helped me to reach NL25 again ($500 b-roll). Yes, I'll take a shot and ignore BRM of 25 and use 20 instead.
      Winrate: 1.7 bb/100 @ 48700 hands.
      Decision: A) Find out what I don't know about the mental side of poker. I mean I might be "sleeping" now - I think I do everything correct, when in reality I might be failing a lot in it. B) Continue private coaching sessions to improve my technical game.

Week33 = $45, overall winrate: 8.6
      Week34 = $45, winrate down to 5.9
      Week35 = -$19, winrate down to 4.5
      Week36 = $12, winrate down to scarry 1.5
      Week37 = $22, winrate down to even more scarry 1.2
      Week38 = -$40, winrate down to terrible 0.24
      Week39 = -$145, winrate became negative, -0.65
      Week41 = -$5, winrate down to -1.9. I suck.
      Week42 = $65, winrate up to -1.03
      Week43 = $147, winrate up to -0.2
      Week44 = $116, winrate up to 1.7

PERIOD#3: BACK TO NL25
      Character: Finally back here I will decrease my tables to 6 (from 9) to better concentrate on the game. I will work on my mental game by myself (reading books). I will improve my technical game by continuing coaching sessions with a private coach.
      Final result: this shot at NL25 failed. Had a really nice upswing right after additional coaching session, but seems I somehow mis-applied what I learned.
      Winrate: -1.2
      Decision: Move back to NL10 to regain $500 BR. Apply concepts learned during coaching sessions more carefully and thoughfully, cause it seems doing it other way have a real power to mess up your game significantly.

Week45 = $52, winrate 2.5
      Week46 = $98, winrate 2.2
      Week47 = -$271, winrate -1.2

PERIOD#4: DOWN TO NL10 AGAIN
      Character: This move down is quite demotivating, although I'll have to work over it. Maybe it's a good idea overall to move down every time you're trying to practice a new concept learned???
      Final result: -$150 with a -5bb/100 rate over 25k of hands. Although I managed to climb back to $500 BR after clearing some rakeback bonuses.
      Winrate: -5bb/100
      Decision: Need to spend as less time in NL10 as possible - I've found rake in this limit to be the largest.

Week48 = -$66, winrate -14
      Week49 = $200, winrate -5

PERIOD#5: NL25 AGAIN
      Character: Same, with two minor changes. I'll try to learn in less amounts, so the new knowledge doesn't throw my game off-balance so fierce + I'll play shorter sessions to avoid dropping into B-game so often.
      Final result: CHALLENGE DONE! ongoing
      Winrate: 9.58 bb/100 ongoing
      Decision: Of couse moving UP TO NL50!ongoing

Week50 = $84, winrate 0.58
      Week51 = $57, winrate 1.2
      Week52 = $248, winrate 5.7
      Week53 = ?310, winrate 9.58
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze
      If you are used to playing zoom tables and this is you first attempt on normal tables, then I would assume that you are too tight for normal 25NL SH. Is your PFR below 18? Seems like you don't steal much preflop. That redline is killing you.

I suggest you post your top losing hands here in your blog or hands where you were on tough spots so other players could point out possible leaks. If you don't mind, include stats as well.
    • Erniastukas
      Erniastukas
      Bronze
      Hmmm, I'm thinking all the way around it seems. I play quite wide from BTN and CO, it works at zoom tables that are very tight (players fold a lot).

However, at fishy tables steals get called very often from blinds. And then what? In most cases I can't even c-bet if I haven't hit anything since they will call a c-bet also with anything. As a result - I'm tightening up against fish.

My stats over 25k of hands are: VPIP 19.7 / PFR 15.2 / 3bet 6.54 / Agg 2.14 / WTSD% 30.1. I will gladly post some problematic hands too.

Here is an example of what I would call "unsuccessful steal" (which are happening way to often if I open my steal range):

Everybody folds. A8s in BTN, open raise to $0.75. One of the blinds call. Flop 72J (no flush draw). Now, let's discuss two examples, caller from blinds is:

LOOSE-PASSIVE calling station (with a low "fold to c-bet" percentage). He checks. I can't even c-bet here, since he will definitely call with any pair or even overcard and my odds of hitting something usable are very slim. = I can't bet, but if I check behind, he either bets the turn making me fold instantly or we check down to the showdown and he wins with any pair (which I might be able to force to fold in position should he be a "normal" player).

LOOSE-AGGRESIVE maniac (who knows only BET button). So he bets. I'm a bit more comfortable with these, since often even middle pair is good enough against their bets and crazy all-ins. = but anyway, I'm folding here to a donk bet, even if he is holding any combination of broadways.

So? Basically I'm forced to wait for at least top pair (with a decent kicker) to continue against these supposedly-easy-to-play-against-players :] Or gamble a lot, but it haven't ended near even good so far. So I keep folding even K9s on xxK boards to any aggression shown - and then YES, the red line is killing me.
    • sentin1ty
      sentin1ty
      Bronze
      Well if you have some hands from normal tables try to sit near fishes to your right and tight players to your left. You will have position most of the time. Also you should have some bluffs into your cbeting range. Try to find tendency againts some players, because some players love floating. And if you see that they wont folding against 2 barrel on dry boards, well you just found a donor over here.
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Erniastukas
      Here is an example of what I would call "unsuccessful steal" (which are happening way to often if I open my steal range):

Everybody folds. A8s in BTN, open raise to $0.75. One of the blinds call. Flop 72J (no flush draw). Now, let's discuss two examples, caller from blinds is:

LOOSE-PASSIVE calling station (with a low "fold to c-bet" percentage). He checks. I can't even c-bet here, since he will definitely call with any pair or even overcard and my odds of hitting something usable are very slim. = I can't bet, but if I check behind, he either bets the turn making me fold instantly or we check down to the showdown and he wins with any pair (which I might be able to force to fold in position should he be a "normal" player).

LOOSE-AGGRESIVE maniac (who knows only BET button). So he bets. I'm a bit more comfortable with these, since often even middle pair is good enough against their bets and crazy all-ins. = but anyway, I'm folding here to a donk bet, even if he is holding any combination of broadways.
      Against these two player types, we obviously need a real hand to win. So there is not much we can do but to tighten up a bit and if we decide to play with not-so-premium hands, its better if we are IP. However, I doubt that these are the main reasons why you are currently losing at 25NL. I think this has something to do with your overall game plan and play style.

Don't be a nit. I suggest that you start loosening up and then carefully transition to a good TAG or LAG player. But make sure you have a written gameplan like preflop ranges and simulated postflop scenarios.

Unfortunately, I could not point you out to any specific article or video. Like most players, I have read many articles and watched a lot of videos but I don't think there is one material that has it all. What I do is remember those concepts that I think will work and discard the others. Over time, you will come up with your own winning game plan including preflop ranges, preferred betsize, note taking method, etc etc...
    • Erniastukas
      Erniastukas
      Bronze
      Updated post#2 with results.

Decided to devote each week for improving a specific game aspect - could you please give me more suggestions on what it's worth to work (read: what improvements may give the highest change in results)?

Week#2: Finding and eliminating spots where I play too cautiously (fold too much). First listed hand in the post#2 is a one aspect of this, will try to find more. Maybe you can also give me suggestions what are common spots that fit into this category?
    • Erniastukas
      Erniastukas
      Bronze
      Another loosing streak today and I'm pulling my hair out. I'm really freaking out here. No matter what I do - I lose. Take a look, is this normal???

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Not normal all the time, but it is definitely normal to have stretches of hands where you just get constantly shat on. In these times you gotta make sure you are losing as LITTLE as possible.
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze
      Another loosing streak today and I'm pulling my hair out. I'm really freaking out here. No matter what I do - I lose. Take a look, is this normal???

Hey,

That's sad to hear but trust me when I say that all regs suffers lots and lots of losing streaks as you do. It is how they handle downswings that separates good regs vs wannabes. Regarding the hands above, I suggest you post them on the hand evaluation board so coaches could have a better read on the situation. There are a lot of missing infos like stack sizes, bet sizes, player stats etc.

Thoughts:
      1. K :club: Q :club: - did villain limp/call with 66? If so then we can chalk it up as a cooler. Also, I prefer a cbet here on that kind of flop. Yes, we did hit hard on the flop but we also want to steal on that spot with bluffs as the preflop 3bettor.
      2. T :club: T :diamond: - did you squeeze and then call a 4bet shove here? I think it's better to just overcall than squeeze. If he did 4bet shove, we can't really feel comfortable calling with TT here, as we often flipping with AK or worse we are behind against higher pair. But then again, I don't have any read on table dynamics so I trust that you have a good reason for your actions.
      3. J :club: T :spade: - You 3bet preflop, cbet with TP on an FD flop, then check-call turn 3 :diamond: ? When you called here, what was your plan?. If I am on that spot and would like to know if villain completed a flush draw or not, I will check-raise here (note that we could represent the flush with this line too). This is a lot better than checking-calling OOP without narrowing down his range. If he continues, then he has a better hand than yours more often than not. Also, you checked again on river 2 :heart: , If you are up against me, I will shove here and expect you to fold most of the time, because most tight aggressive players like you don't want to miss value by check-calling a turned flush and then check river. So I will represent the flush myself.
    • Erniastukas
      Erniastukas
      Bronze
      Ok, think I just wanted to let my steam off by posting this extremely unsuccessful streak, but let's get back to more constructive process. I've excluded hands that were played against good players for the sake of making this challenge focused only on BAD players:

Hand#1 (KQs):
      Playing against fish#1

Hand#2 (A8o):
      Playing against fish#2

Hand#3 (AJo):
      Playing against fish#3

Hand#4 (TT):
      Playing against fish#4

Aaaaaaand the king of the day - Hand#5 (66):
      Playing against fish#5

Spreeboy, I'm really thankfull for your reply, though I think (we'll see after hand evaluations) it's quite a no-brainer to play against such players. THEY WON'T FOLD ANYWAY with what they've seen on flop. So it makes really no difference how I play my hand after the flop, isn't it? They will go to showdown anyway no matter what I do.

1) Is it common and OK to go all-in in these situations against these players when you have at least a 55/45 edge all the time and experience that wild variation?

2) Maybe I should concentrate on trying to loose less and backing out, whenever a straigh or a flush is possible (playing more cautiosuly and pot-controlling till the showdown)?

3) Folding in these situations? But it really kills my redline - and quite often it shows at showdown only a second pair or smth like that.

3) But then again - how do I extract value with TPTK when I always have to be afraid of a set (because, you know, they can have any random stuff in that 70/5 range, they can have ANYTHING at ANYTIME)?

4) Does it make continuing aggresion only with the best hand possible available?
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze
      Spreeboy, I'm really thankfull for your reply, though I think (we'll see after hand evaluations) it's quite a no-brainer to play against such players. THEY WON'T FOLD ANYWAY with what they've seen on flop. So it makes really no difference how I play my hand after the flop, isn't it? They will go to showdown anyway no matter what I do.
      You're welcome. Yes, bad players would play questionable hands preflop and will stack off lightly or chases their draws without proper pot odds. But we should not bet or shove because of this reason. I used to think like this before but I am glad I got rid of this too optimistic hand-reading approach.

If we bet, it is either for value or bluff. If we shove in a certain spot, don't think "I will shove because he will call me with worse". A better thought process is something like, "I have the nut straight 87 in a 569AJ rainbow board, and villain called my two barrel in position. If his hand is strong enough to call again on turn A, then river T doesn't change his range much. So I will shove hoping to get called with 2 pairs or set."

Unfortunately, I could not access your hands above since 25NL hand eval is only accessible to gold+ status. :f_frown:
    • Erniastukas
      Erniastukas
      Bronze
      Updated post#2 with results.

Still would be thankful for suggestions of areas that I should really look for mistakes and bad plays in my game (eg. what are the most common leaks by playing against fish).

Week#3: The purpose of this week will be to improve my game from blinds. Any thought on this topic?

• By analyzing hand history I found out, that this calling range is profitable from blinds: AT+, KQ, TT+.
      • Would be also possible to include some 3-bet bluffs with pairs and SC against players who fold a lot to them (more than 70%).
      • I really don't feel comfortable by calling from blinds and then playing without position. Any help here?
    • Erniastukas
      Erniastukas
      Bronze
      That's how it's done!

• ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze

• If you can recommend some good learning material, specifically targeted at playing with fish - recommend it

100K Fish Frying System video series helps me a lot.
    • Erniastukas
      Erniastukas
      Bronze
      Wow, seems like exactlly what I'm looking for, will take more interest in it.
    • chopfi
      chopfi
      Silver
      Originally posted by spreeboy
      Don't be a nit. I suggest that you start loosening up and then carefully transition to a good TAG or LAG player.
      Can't agree with that. Play your 19/16 Style and work on your game. You can be a winner with 8bb/100 with 19/16 or with 25/22. But when you play LAG you are in many marginal spots where you can lose money when you aren't very good postflop.

And sure when you open from BU more hands it is in vacuum +EV. But you have to pull pre and postflop together. And when you aren't very good postflop don't lose up. It makes no sense when you earn with your loose steal + 0.3bb but lose with this marginal hands postflop 10bb....

I see many people play on Nl2-Nl10 LAG style, but only a few can play it. The others are BE players, because they want to play the cool LAG style but aren't able to do that.

So my simple advise is:
      Play your 19/16 Style and work hard on your postflop game. When you are 100% confident than you can lose up.
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chopfi
      Originally posted by spreeboy
      Don't be a nit. I suggest that you start loosening up and then carefully transition to a good TAG or LAG player.
      Can't agree with that. Play your 19/16 Style and work on your game. You can be a winner with 8bb/100 with 19/16 or with 25/22. But when you play LAG you are in many marginal spots where you can lose money when you aren't very good postflop.

And sure when you open from BU more hands it is in vacuum +EV. But you have to pull pre and postflop together. And when you aren't very good postflop don't lose up. It makes no sense when you earn with your loose steal + 0.3bb but lose with this marginal hands postflop 10bb....

I see many people play on Nl2-Nl10 LAG style, but only a few can play it. The others are BE players, because they want to play the cool LAG style but aren't able to do that.

So my simple advise is:
      Play your 19/16 Style and work hard on your postflop game. When you are 100% confident than you can lose up.
      Agree. TAG is a solid, winning style and will fit OP for now. However, I didn't rule out the possibility of him playing beyond TAG at 25NL because I know it will work if he gets really good at postflop play coupled with good table selection. I am looser than 25/22 myself at 25NL. The extra aggression will ensure that we play more pots against bad players and possibly stack them off first while TAGs wait for good hands.

OP needs to beat 25NL as a TAG first before he can even transition to being a good LAG (if he wants to ofc). If he becomes really good postflop, he can loosen up a bit to comfortable level to put himself on more marginal postflop situations. Though risky, this will tremendously improve his play.
    • Erniastukas
      Erniastukas
      Bronze
      Guys, it's so educating to see somebody speaking about my situation as "he" :] It really makes me man up and learn up to your expectations. As I thought - this blog is making me really accountable!

Some thoughts on your words:
      A) First things first - when I play REALLY tight, I seem to run good. Then I get bored, or have a glass of wine, or Thor distracts me, or I get into some stupid "points chasing to get a bonus" race and... ---> Just do that you fuc***n moron, at least for now until it works.
      B) ...I remember all the material I learned from - get loose against real bad players, get into more pots with them, so you can exploit their mistakes postflop. Well, whenever I do that - I get a loosing streak. ---> Widen up gradually and when situation requires, I guess at upper limits you can't even possibly get away without including some marginal hands, the time for that will come later.
      C) To make it even worse - sometimes I don't, I win a lot. You know what it means - I'm the King of the world and I can crush you all with one finger. Today. Tomorrow - oooops.... ---> I guess my postflop play is still to spontanic - one day I play well, another for still mysterious reasons I suck. Although I can't spot many specific mistakes here (I think I'll need a mentor anyway to do this for me, since self-reflecting was and will be too hard to do on your own in any area), I see some "big picture" mistakes I possibly make. Well, I guess these SHOULD be mistakes: playing too long sessions... (I 'll skip some minor ones here)
      D)...and continue with the largest I think I have - I tend to click RAISE in a fraction of second when I do have it. QQ on AJQ board - all in in a fraction of second. I'm good at that. Very good. And I'll make it an another challenge to get bad at this and to use that time I have to think about other possibilities whenever pot gets big.

Overall about my postflop play - I seem to know the right decision to make in at least 50% of the cases. Sometimes I just somehow make the bad ones. I will also have to work on other half to at least figure it out what's the "right decision" is.

For now - seems TAG or even NIT is the way to go, gradually loosening up (for example, I feel much more comfortable playing any suited aces postflop whenever I have the flush draw after my posting in hand review section).

I won't let you down boys :]
    • Erniastukas
      Erniastukas
      Bronze
      Post#2 updated (results).

Seems it's time for a little break to settle everything in my head. I guess I'll take several days off in the beginning of the next week.

DISCIPLINE IS REMEMBERING WHAT YOU WANT.

And seems I forgot what I want for a while. Had +168 in the beginning of the week, but stupidity has it's cost, lost everything and by trying to win it back got down to -200.

Bluffed a lot. Continued with weak middle pairs against raising fish. All-ins preflop against them with TT or AQ. No chance in moving forward with this challenge without really taking myself under control.