Wanna stats comments, grinding the NL5 on PartyPoker

• Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, 1st of all I want to say that this site is great, it gave me inspiration to play poker well. I started out with 50$ capital and started grinding NL5 using BSS straight away (yes I know it's not sticking to BRM but there are no lower limits and I am bad as SSS). I've been doing quite well last 3 weeks but this week I am just staying at one point not winning any more money, I think I'm up only 3-4$ this week. I wil stick screenshots with my stats here so maybe pros can judge me and point to major leaks in my game? Thanks you in advance, this would give me a lot of ++inspiration, because I think I am stuck at the same type of playing and I believe I can play better.

Before posting the stats I want to mention that my most unprofitable hands are KK and AK, -15$ and -10$ total for each, that's sick, I am so bad at playing these hands!

Here are the stats:

• 8 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      For starters.....VPIP 41.3%
      You are wayyyyyyyy to loss.
      That means you are playing 40% of all starting hands preflop.
      Even your player type suggests you are loose-agressive.
      Please re-read articles.
      Your on the road to ruin if you keep this up.
    • MisterHomes
      MisterHomes
      Bronze
      I find ironic that you lose so much on KK and AK... usually aggressive players benefit on these hands from opponents thinking that you have nothing. Confusing stuff, i'll tell you that -- like the fact you actually make money playing like this. How many players to a table when you sit down usually?
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Like justkyle

Tighten up a lot. Maybe post som pos. stats?
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      for me like mentioned above ur vp$ip is way to high for sss, i play sss and i am playing to loose, trying to tighten my game up and my vp$ip is 19%. Ur pfr although is very high it is low compared to ur vp$ip, i am not saying u are aggressive enough but if you get lets say connecters, pockers or suited connecters if you can do u try and limp in a lot? because ur calling half of the hands u play rather than raising, so if u tighten up and dont call these hands and pay more attention to ur position at the table u will find ur money will start to increase. Also, i understand y u are playing at nl5 but i think this could have a negative effect aswel as when you get good cards and the nuts then the pot you get from those can have a negative effect on u. I would also say that you may not be playing ak, kk that bad but because of the limit u are on u get way to many callers with less than average hands and then these get lucky and hit draws/2 pairs etc. If you do not feel comfortable at nl10 then don't move up to it but it could be worth trying. Lets see what mre experienced people think though incase i may be wrong but thats what i believe
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Guys have in mind this is NL5!!! Here is a must you play a bit more loose lol. I play NL5 for fun now and than and my vpip there in old days was 30% now is only around 22 since i play more tables and can not play so many hands.

I mean i don't see how can you complain if i see stats correctly you earned 105$ playing only 4500 hands!!! Man thats just awesome.

I checked my stats at NL5 and i earned 65$ playing 7500hands.

Downswing or breakeven periods happen thats all i can say. One day i just started made 15$ in 100hands and than in next 1k hands lost all and finished session in -1$(lost like KK vs QQ and AA vs JJ all in preflop etc.).

So your game style obviously works for you. Your earnings looks damn fine. If you add reload bonuses(if you use them) you should be at 150$ winnings at 4500hands which looks nice to me. I mean i earn less :(
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Thanks everyone for replying! I play BSS not SSS btw(for gaz639) and I play 4 tables at once. I am sitting down to the tables with the number of players between 3 and 5, leaving if there are 7 or more and not playing heads up.

Everyone mentioned tightening up, I guess it's what I am gonna do from now. I noticed the effects of loose game myself, 1st 2500 hands my VPIP was 31% and I was running at 55BB/100 hands and it was growing before I decided to loosen up because I thought I can win with wider range of hands, however that brought me to heavy disperions of my winning like +-20BB almost every hand.

I started tilting really a lot and lost few buy-ins in a row plaing just any hand I wouldn't play in my normal mental state. So for last 2000 hands my winning are only 30$ compared to 70$ at 1st 'more tight' play. It's so great to hear your thoughts correspond with mine, that means I am right in my future plans :-)

Here I am giving pos. stats as asked!
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      ok ignore me then lol didnt see the bss line i just saw u say u play sss bad so i was trying to give u some tips to play sss better, i dont no much about bss so with a winrate like that u look like ur doin fine to me keep it up and just pay attention to ur position etc
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gaz639
      ok ignore me then lol didnt see the bss line i just saw u say u play sss bad so i was trying to give u some tips to play sss better, i dont no much about bss so with a winrate like that u look like ur doin fine to me keep it up and just pay attention to ur position etc
      Yeah I appreciate your comments, thank you. Btw there are no stats on the creen of check-raising. It's 1.2 : 1.5 : 0.7 for me at flop : turn : river, should I check-raise the flop more and raise it more IP ? There are a lot of stats I'd like to hear comments on.

What are the reload bonuses? 0.o