3,5$ turbo sng want opinions of all of you !!

• Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      1.Are they beatable?

2.When is best time to play them during the day?

3.What is the standard ROI on them?

4.What is the variance in these types?

and some other comments if you think that will be useful for me.

Thank you all in advance!!
  • 3 replies
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      1: Yes
      2: Well I would expect them to run all the time. Player pool in such low limit should be huge.
      3: No idea. You could check leaderboards in sharkscope for some reference. But like 5% should not be hard to get with solid ABC game.
      4: Player field in 3.5$ games is soft so good ROI is quite easily possible. That in other hand makes swings smaller. In practice with aggro BRM 50bin is enough, but it will never hurt to have closer to 100bin. Especially if you have not played these yet.

Use hand evaluation area actively by posting and commenting hands. That is very good tool to improve your game ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ghaleon
      1: Yes
      2: Well I would expect them to run all the time. Player pool in such low limit should be huge.
      3: No idea. You could check leaderboards in sharkscope for some reference. But like 5% should not be hard to get with solid ABC game.
      4: Player field in 3.5$ games is soft so good ROI is quite easily possible. That in other hand makes swings smaller. In practice with aggro BRM 50bin is enough, but it will never hurt to have closer to 100bin. Especially if you have not played these yet.

Use hand evaluation area actively by posting and commenting hands. That is very good tool to improve your game ;)
      +1 thank you ghaleon :)
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      Thank you guys!! :heart: