Doing it wrong

• ToMMMekk

This is my first post here and i hope i choose right place to post with my problem.

I was trying SSS strategy on PartyPoker for last 3days and here are my results. It looks like i'm doing something very wrong.

Here's the picture of my hands imported to poker tracker.

Any advices? Play less hands, etc?

I don't have any intentions of giving up in this game yet. Will probably read articles again, read more forum and watch more videos to improve my game.

• 3 replies
    • Grimzor
      You limp too many hands. VPIP is too high, preflop raises is too little. And i am no expert on SSS but i think you play way too many hands out of SB. Stop limping suited connectors, small pairs from late position - leave those things to big stacks :) Maybe someone else with SSS experience can comment more.

My general advice in short - play less hands, raise more PF when you do play.
    • Dragar
      Strictly stick to starting hands chart. Everything you play, you raise or fold. Don't limp
    • alejandrosh
      your vpip is way to high, i think it should be 7-8 max, too low preflop raising (if you are playing SSS you are raising or folding, not calling)

read the articles and watch some videos