This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Where to next?

• Hugleik
      Hugleik
      Bronze
      Hi everyone.

I just cleared the PokerStars 40% reload bonus, and now i dont know where to move on from here.

My bankroll is $750 and im playing NL25 (6-max) 3 table, 15h per week.

I currently have accounts on
      PokerStars
      PartyPoker
      RedKing
      Unibet
      Expekt
      Eurobet
      TitanPoker
      Betsson

Im looking for a bonus to clear. like $100 or so.
      Any one who can give me some pointers?
  • 5 replies
    • Hugleik
      Hugleik
      Bronze
      Ok, Everest poker it is =)
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      full tilt? A nice bonus plus 27% rakeback
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      pacific
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      We can write 100sites plus ;) This is how i pick new site:
      -have a nice bonus for my current level(means if site have sth. like 100% up to 1500$ clearing time 60days and i know i can clear only 500$ i won't try it jet but wait if i get better to clear it later. But clear. site that have lets say 100% up to 500$. Yes i tend to clear whole bonus(if i like site)).
      -the way you clear bonus. I mean read how you clear bonus at one site. Some bonuses are better for fullring players some for shorthanded. And some are just perfect for SSS players and currently i am looking for those. If anyone knows any good please tell me ;)
    • Hugleik
      Hugleik
      Bronze
      when it comes to FullTilt, how is the game over there?

NL25 - NL50 (6-max)

Have heard that the game is much tighter and not as many bad players, when you compare to, lets say PokerStars.

I loved the players on PokerStars, im not very good, but found the NL25 on PokerStars fairly easy.