What are your October poker goals?

• TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze

Hey everyone,

Since we have a new month coming up, why not share your poker goals for October with the rest of the community?

Tell us any goals or plans you might have this month. This can be anything, ranging from the number of hands you play to moving up in stakes or anything else you can think of.

Just let us know!

Kind regards,
      Tino
  • 27 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      As for myself, my goals for October will be to play at least 50k hands. That's of course nothing compared to what some of you guys play, but considering the time I have that should be quite the achievement already :f_biggrin:

On top of that of course I plan to make some money, but we'll have to see how that goes :O
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Ship a BIG MTT score!
    • PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      My currently poker goals are keep building a roll from scratch in Party Poker with DoNs after withdrawing (I had withdrawn it all a couple days before they started charging for it), and keep clearing a no deposit + first deposit bonus in an Ipoker skin (47,5% rakeback :) ) - I need to rake about 8 dollars a day for the next couple months for beeing succesfull.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Get insulted at least 10 times in chat.
    • Glopslart
      Glopslart
      Bronze
      To recover gold status, watch more videos, and move up to $1+20c SNGs on i-poker. I would like to be playing $5+50c again by year-end.
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Originally posted by Glopslart
      To recover gold status, watch more videos, and move up to $1+20c SNGs on i-poker. I would like to be playing $5+50c again by year-end.
      I would be interested to know why you don't play the $5.50 SNGs anymore? I am thinking of playing them myself but I am waiting for the new changes to ipoker this October before deciding what to play. Did you do well at them?
    • Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      Mainly improve my mental game and get more productive in and outside of poker
    • Glopslart
      Glopslart
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arthurbentley
      I would be interested to know why you don't play the $5.50 SNGs anymore? I am thinking of playing them myself but I am waiting for the new changes to ipoker this October before deciding what to play. Did you do well at them?
      Yes I did well at them a few years ago, but I stopped playing actively and withdrew my bankroll. Now building back up to the point where my roll will justify the stakes. I may even go wild and deposit.
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      To stop losing all my BR :(
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      • Play more than last month
      • Don't go broke
      • Don't die
    • fortunewheel
      fortunewheel
      Bronze
      stop JKo off 5 times a die , go for 2 times.

Play zoom poker for at least 2.5 k hands/day

build bankroll

ad infinitum

[edited by legand73]
    • thehagistig
      thehagistig
      Bronze
      Yes I did well at them a few years ago, but I stopped playing actively and withdrew my bankroll. Now building back up to the point where my roll will justify the stakes. I may even go wild and deposit.
      Get to the $5.50 as soon as you can. No difference in standard imo just get screwed by the rake at the lower levels
    • jaarJaar
      jaarJaar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JCSeerup
      • Play more than last month
      • Don't go broke
      • Don't die
      +1
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      I'm keen to become more comfortable at nl50 and hopefully set my sights on nl100
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      playing at least 2,000 1.50 games by the end of the month :)
    • Glopslart
      Glopslart
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thehagistig
      Get to the $5.50 as soon as you can. No difference in standard imo just get screwed by the rake at the lower levels
      Thanks for the encouragement.
      Of course it would help if I didn't fall asleep during the games - lost another buy-in that way tonight, so cross, hadn't done that for a couple of months. Coolered and on the wrong end of flips in my other games, but partially redeemed myself by digging in and taking 1st in my last game, so not too gross overall.
    • kyaia
      kyaia
      Bronze
      Make as much as I made in September.
      Not die.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Not die.
      Best goal ITT :f_thumbsup:
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Get insulted at least 10 times in chat.
      I already achieved this one in my first tournament.