Oh Please Help

• MsAnonymous
      MsAnonymous
      Global
      I downloaded and installed elephant last night. The software says it will autodetect my client (pokerstars) but it doesnt. I've tried to add the portal manually but it keeps giving me the error:

Path c:\program files\pokerstars\handhistory does not exist. please check your input.

I'm not the best at this kind of thing and I cant figure out what to do!
  • 7 replies
    • MsAnonymous
      MsAnonymous
      Global
      Ok so i got pokerstars to explain why my hand history wasnt being saved and now the HUD works but the program still wont display any stats for me.

PLEASE HELP GUYS
    • MsAnonymous
      MsAnonymous
      Global
      No one has anything helpful?
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      :D Be a bit patient and give people time to read and respond to your post. It's very early in some parts of the world right now, and very late in others. Perhaps the person who will ultimately answer your question, hasn't seen it yet.

Sadly, I'm not that person. I personally have never used elephant, so I have nothing useful to add regarding it's configuration.
    • MsAnonymous
      MsAnonymous
      Global
      Sir if you noticed it had been 5 days not hours, and i still need help if anyone knows anything
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Not much support on software these days, bankroll going down...
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MsAnonymous
      Sir if you noticed it had been 5 days not hours, and i still need help if anyone knows anything
      My mistake. You're correct, I didn't realize that.

I wish I could help you, but as I mentioned earlier, I don't use elephant myself. I use pokertracker 3. Elephant is still early in it's development, and I'm holding off on my own exploration of it until it's a bit more mature.

Also remember that pokertracker3, and holdem manager both have trials. You can test them and see if they suit your needs, as well. I don't know about holdem manager yet, since I have not personally taken the time to check it out either (it's on my to-do list, but I've not had a reason yet to do it).

From what I understand, holdem manager is a very nice piece of software, more than a few people here use it.

I personally use pokertracker3.. it does everything I personally need it to at the moment, and it has a 60 day trial as well. You could test it for 60 days, and see if it suits you.

In the meantime, I do hope you get some answers regarding elephant.

Good skill to you.
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      So for not importing the handhistories maybe you should check if pokerstars saves the handhistories in english at all. Thats whats normally causing these kind of problems.

Greets Sebastian