Get 20% money back at Everest Poker!

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

This is a super-simple, great value promotion from Everest Poker:

Get 20% extra back for all real money play throughout the month. It's that easy!

How do I get my 20%?

Simply register to the "Money Back Opt-In tournament" under the 20% Money Back tab in the client and for every $1 in rake/fees you generate, you'll receive $0.20. Easy!

This promotion lasts all month, so get grinding for that additional value!

Terms & conditions
      The promoter of (“20% Money Back”) is Everest Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited (“Everest Poker”).

The Promotion is only available to players with an Everest Poker account on http://www.Everestpoker.com (“the Site”).

Taking part in the Promotion represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the House Rules and the General Terms and Conditions of Everest Poker which are located on the Site.

The Promotion starts on Tuesday 1st October 2013 at 00:00 GMT and ends on Thursday 31st October 2013 at 23:59 GMT (“the Period”).

In order to be eligible to participate in the Promotion, all players must opt-in to the Promotion by registering to a "no-play" Money Back Opt-In tournament under the "20% Money Back" tab via their Everest Poker software. Failure to register will disqualify players from the Promotion and such players will not be eligible for payouts and rewards associated to the Promotion.

By opting in to this Promotion players confirm forfeiture of all existing bonuses on their poker account. Such players’ accounts will instead be credited with the “20% Money Back” promotion bonus. Everest Poker will not reinstate cancelled bonuses at any stage of the Promotion even after completion of the Promotion Period.

In order to take part in this Promotion, players must participate on our real money tables to generate rake.

The 20% Money Back bonus will be released in $0.20c increments for every 8 Summit Points earned by the Player during the Period. Find out more about Summit Points.
      Please allow up to 72 hours after entering your table name for your bonus to be credited.

Everest Poker reserves the right to modify any aspect of this Promotion at any time including, but not limited to, changing the rate at which Summit Points can be earned or redeemed. Notice of any such change will be made by posting the amendments on the ‘Summit Points’ page.

In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English language version shall prevail.

Everest Poker’s decision is final in all matters of dispute.

For further conditions which apply to this Promotion, please consult the House Rules and in particular the sections regarding ‘Site Promotions’ and ‘Bonuses’.

Everest Poker's terms & conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have an Everest Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Grab some money back everyone!
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      And what about strategy points? Why is it that every time I play there, I don't receive any S.P. a few days later? Like I do on other affiliated sites.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey arthurbentley,

Your StrategyPoints are awarded a little differenly on Everest Poker. They are awarded as Bonus Points and not as normal StrategyPoints.

You can contact our customer support if you have any follow up queries regarding this :)

Nice to see you in silver btw :)

All the best,
      Gary.
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      It is about time that I decided to play for real money and unlock the strategy content this site offers!!! :D I plan to remain at Silver until the New Year. Then (hopefully) have a go at Gold status next year. So far, so good. I am comfortably beating 4NL with good table selection and note taking. Some tables are quite nitty though. Others, if you look, are a donk-fest.

Plenty of articles and videos in the Silver section for me to digest and work on my game.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Keep up the good work!