My challenge

• crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      Hi I'm Matteo and live in London..My nick is crraaacck18 and I play mainly NL 25
      I open this blog even if i don't like to write but I want to become strong poker and gordon can help me for this I decided to accept the challenge.
      Today was a really bad day because HM2 was not executed but now I solved the problem.
      Tomorrow I'll watch the blog of Pavel and Imachampion to take cues ..
      In these 60 days I will keep you updated on my Results and progress ...
  • 68 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey Matteo,

Good luck with the blog and challenge!

You're not the first one to start such a blog, and looking at how others did it might give you some ideas for your blog, so that's definitely a good idea.

Again, best of luck :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      Today I read a little on the blog of imachampion and ilidek to take cues..
      I liked idea to set goals weekly..
      Goals for next 7 days:
      1 Learn English because now it is terrible
      2 play poker every day for 3/4hours at the day
      3 do review of my sessions every day and anelizare a player per day
      4 post and comment every day on pokerstrategy english forum
      5 Write most important things I've learned every day on my blog.
      6 watch at least 3 video poker in English
      7 train every day
      8 make a plan every day for the next day so as to not waste time as I do now.
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Originally posted by crraaacck18
      Goals for next 7 days:
      3 do review of my sessions every day and analyze a player per day
      7 train every day
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      if I wrote before the session review I would very because I was convinced that he was unlucky but after I changed my mind.
      honestly it was a bit that I do not a good session review, in game I thought was wrong a few spot after the bad beat but in reality I have did many errors in these sessions..
      For the rest I have respected the program..
      Now I'm going to post some hands on which or doubt..

Many thank Rihard4a for the correction I hope you do it in many because it can be really helpful for me :D :D :D
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      DAY2
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Your day starts early Sir :f_biggrin:

Wish you all the best and i will definitely follow your journey.
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alan883
      Your day starts early Sir :f_biggrin:

Wish you all the best and i will definitely follow your journey.
      no my day finish later :P :P
    • Glopslart
      Glopslart
      Bronze
      Good luck!

If you are trying to learn English thoroughly, I suggest reading the more 'serious' English newspapers - Times, Telegraph, Independent, Guardian, maybe the Daily Mail.
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      Today I have running as a genius and I' ve win a lot but i'm not much happy because when i have this run in game I have a lapses of concentration.
      Many times I end up throwing away money today for example I wasted one stack.
      I have to improve a lot on this leak and a little like when I played football as a child my coach
      he got angry if we take a goal especially easy to match , he prefered win 4 0 that 6 1.
      next week between goal there is this not going to eat at fast food because his week are went 2 fois and is much for me..
      I still have to go to the anlazare the stat on reg player but I'm going now....

thanks for the advice for the moment I read only journa that give on tube because it's free :D :D :D but I will also try with those...
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      today wasn't good day I'm very tired and I begin to understand gordon when that many give up but this does nothing but motivate me more but however I did everything that I set from program..
      tommorow I would like to read more carefully the blog of IMACHAMPION because I want to try to understand what and how it has done and is doing to be able to copy something..
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      I haven't post any hands because I do not seem interesting not think I have doubts for the rest everything ok....
      I read a blog of imachampion I'm going to start working on on the harder more mathematical sides of poker as in fact he...I will start from the preflop and post some examples also I..
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      I decided to update the objectives and restart from this monday ,are always those but with addition is two points..
      Originally posted by Rihard4a
      Originally posted by crraaacck18
      Goals for next 7 days:
      3 do review of my sessions every day and analyze a player per day
      7 train every day
      9 take a hand at random and create scenarios and write some here in the blog
      10 anlizzare equity of one hand respect another hand

Today I I started to analizare equity preflop posterolateral a bit.

I was surprised that plays equal 89s KQ vs aj

Equity win draw
      MP2 40.17% 39.95% 0.22% { 98s }
      MP3 59.83% 59.61% 0.22% { AJs, AJo }

Equity win draw
      MP2 40.54% 40.31% 0.24% { KQs, KQo }
      MP3 59.46% 59.22% 0.24% { AJs, AJo }

A8svs88 34% vs 66%
      86svs79o 41% vs 59%
      99vsQTs 52% vs 48%
      A4svskJo 60% vs 40%
      KTovsQJs 56% vs 44%

I'm going to better understand which hands are formed from the range of call 3bet 3bet 4bet in cash 6max with help of eqilab and HM2 so as to be able to exploited better my opponents.
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      today is a bad day because I pay the rent and internet isnt' go well..
      I played few hands respect at normal and I lost middle stack.As if that were not enough HM2 I lost my hands on HM2 Luckily, I had some notes But is shit..
      yesterday I forgot to put one of the objectives do not eat at fast food but I will respect, however.
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      today is 8th day and now is becoming a routine a bit about working in fabric but much less heavy and much more willing because there are possibility of continuous improvement of career and salary.
      tomorrow I want to scanner one of the scenarios I've done put on my blog...
      I hope that when you will read you will understand something.....
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      I had two bads days because I had a problems with my friends and this had a negative effect on my game...I just saw a video of strategy it where c is a Mental Coach where are importance of breathing before a session to isolate and leave out the problems and environment where you play...
      I'll try this breathing technique and will play at night when others are sleeping so as to have a clearer mind and a better concentration...
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Matteo,

I know exactly how you feel. I share a house with 3 other guys, so sometimes it's impossible to concentrate because of what is happening around me.

Poker can be hard enough without the distractions.

Laz
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      I'm tired not play anymore even though I had planned one more session because I don't think play well..Today is good for me :D :D :D day because I finally solved all problem pasword convalid accaunt HM2 and the run at table is very well..
      I think that from now on will play at night environment and better and there are no noises and first lighthouse session review and all the other things I was doing post session..
      I could understand much earlier :O :O :O
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      I write a little but will update tomorrow when I get up...
      I finish now the my session and I' very tired but happy because play poker in the naight is fantastic because never hecklers never noise..
      The session are go bad 6max normal because I do many errors and zoom fantastic but I play only 1,2k Because I had problem with HUD...
      bye ang GL at table!!!!!!! :D :D :D