Account locked?

• lkdr9494
      lkdr9494
      Bronze
      Hello, I was wondering if someone has gone through this problem before.
      Today I was trying to deposit in Titan Poker but everytime I got this message:

"Your account has been locked for security reasons. Please contact Skrill customer service."

I already sent a ticket to skrill but I've been reading about their support being very very slow so I was wondering if someone went through this before and how did they fix it?

I assume is to check my ID but I don't know. Any help would be appreciated.
  • 9 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi lkdr9494,

Have you had any update for this yet, or has it been resolved?

Unfortunately, there isn't much in the way of anything constructive I can add if it hasn't been resolved yet, only to contact the Skrill helpline again.

Regards,

Mal.
    • lkdr9494
      lkdr9494
      Bronze
      No answer yet. I uploaded my documents just in case it's that and still waiting.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey,

I believe calling their helpline is ultimately the quickest way to get any issue solved.

https://help.skrill.com/pkb_sc_ContactUs?l=en_GB

Please keep us posted of any developements and please accept our apologies for getting to this thread so late.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey lkdr9494,

The most common reasons for skrill blocking accounts are:

1) Making transaction to unverified account.
      2) Creating multiple account.
      3) Detect any information that does not match with your profile.
      4) Date of birth, Full name spelling mistake.
      5) Suspect that your Skrill (Moneybookers) account might have been accessed by an unauthorised 3rd party.
      6) Failure to verify account

The more worrying option is something has happened to trip their automatic fraud detection.

I read in another forum about a "blocked account for security reasons" where skrill wouldn't divulge why his account was locked. He opened a Neteller account deposited and when he went to withdraw he was declined and informed by email that it was because of "fraud investigation by Moneybookers".

If you are a relatively new member they will lock your account after 60 or 90 days if you haven't verified either your address or bank account/debit/credit card.

Hope you get it sorted soon

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks Lazza! :)
    • bettingstation
      bettingstation
      Bronze
      any update?
    • lkdr9494
      lkdr9494
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lkdr9494
      Hello, I was wondering if someone has gone through this problem before.
      Today I was trying to deposit in Titan Poker but everytime I got this message:

"Your account has been locked for security reasons. Please contact Skrill customer service."

I already sent a ticket to skrill but I've been reading about their support being very very slow so I was wondering if someone went through this before and how did they fix it?

I assume is to check my ID but I don't know. Any help would be appreciated.
      Greetings every one I hope you are all having a lovely christmas (unless you aren't catholic, in that case I hope you are having a lovely december I guess)

Just wanted to update this just as today exactly almost 3 months ago my account got locked for security reasons. The thing is I never used the account upon creating it until after 2 years, I sold my LoL account and they guy could only pay by skrill so I agreed so I guess that's what locked my account, that transfer after 2 years of not using the account. From october 1, I sent 3 tickets with no response, tried to call but never got anyone to talk to, uploaded my documents, got the verification letter after the third time and still couldn't unlock the account. I sent a 4th ticket asking what the hell else did I have to do to unlock it, this was on december 4. Today, December 27 my ticket has been responded (the last one I sent) and my account is again active. Quite slow but I can't say I really pushed at all.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey lkdr9494,

Glad to see you got it sorted.

Regards

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Yep, glad it is now resolved :)