begginer trouble

• doublepump1
      doublepump1
      Bronze
      hello

i am playing for sss fot the last five days. i have a question about sss and the programs we should use
      it is most of the time up and down like from 50 to 55 and down to 41 and now i am with 47 dollars ,
      i would like to know should i already start to use any programs?
      how long do i have to play sss becouse from what i have seen know sss its not like a profitable but more like a up and down and at the end you are on the start.
      i also noticed that in most of the hands that we raise like ak in we get reraised we are comited to the pot according to the odds 1.60:0,40 and that is a coin toss in most of the casses.
      the last but not least in sss i really found dificulty to read opponents and better that has no value in sss becouse you have to play better hands anyway becouse you are commited to the pot,
      watching the videos i also noticed players dont play only starting hand chart but a lot of other hands also , how can i learn this
  • 5 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi doublepump1,

In SSS one little mistake every now and then will make you a break even player. You need to play really strict and stick to the SHC at all times. Once you start earning money and advancing the limits you can start raising more hands from late position, and some resteals aswell. But now you should stick to the basic concept in the SHC's.

As soon as you can start using tracking software the better. Before you can make loose steal and resteals, you need to have stats.

If you just watch the basic SSS video's for now you can see how the coaches play without stats. I recomend this video by Leo to start with http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/1782

When you are able to use tracking software you can then watch the video's that have stats. These video's will show you how to use your stats optimally.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • doublepump1
      doublepump1
      Bronze
      so i can get profit with sss with 2$ in NL10 to get at least to 150$and go limit higher with just sticking to shc. becouse untill now i have sticked to that and i wasnt really going up

and why is the video freeze up before 16min
    • doublepump1
      doublepump1
      Bronze
      i think also if you are strict to sss, then you can play at 4 tables at the same time at least becouse there are no reads of opponents nedeed in sss. so is this correct playing 4 tables at the same time ?
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      1)Yes,you can come to 150$ easy but dont make any deviations from SHC.Dont know on which platform are you but i suggest to come to Leo258 sss coaching and learn something new.

2)I beat NL10 easy when start use pokertracker3....without them is much more harder because is many fish on NL10 and play any 2 card

3)Post or just look to posted hand in forum and you will improve you game

PS-sorry for bad english,and good luck!
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Just to add onto extpan's advice. With SSS you can play as many tables as you feel confortable with. That may be 1, or it maybe 20. The key is to play as many as you can handle, without making mistakes. Remember little mistakes can make you a loosing player in the long run.

@extpan, thx for your great reply, good job.

Best regards,
      Stiev