Raskolnikov

• 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey muumionu,

I've moved this to the appropriate board. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a reply here because I do not know the answer.

Kind regards,
      Gary.
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi muumionu,

there is not very much to reveal about that. We did not had very much from Raskolnikov recently and found it about time to remove his coach status.
      We thank him very much and really remember great videos with a lot of interaction in the comments.
      We still have a huge team of coaches that will be helping you to love & crush poker: for us it is very important that our coaches are active in our communities and are proven winners at todays games.
      Sorry to not being able to provide any insights beyond this. Thanks for understanding,
      SvenBe
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Sven :)
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      basically he didn't play anymore. most of his $$$ come from selling poker related stuff i.e poker teaching video , room affiliate, etc. businiess similar with ps.

just my guess.
    • Raskolnikov
      Raskolnikov
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      basically he didn't play anymore. most of his $$$ come from selling poker related stuff i.e poker teaching video , room affiliate, etc. businiess similar with ps.

just my guess.
      Hello,

I already had my own site before working with PS. The fact that many students were so successful / liked my stuff was the reason PS contacted me back then (i have not been an active player anymore back then either). My business model is quite different from PS. I have referred quite a lot of players to them through my videos and yes, of course some players have found their way to my site although i never advertised it here. When you do good things, the word spreads itself.
      You have to understand that PS knows all of this and many other coaches here have their own sites that can be viewed as an "add-on" (Jared Tendler, Schnitzelfish etc).

What Sven has said is true. I have not produced any content for PS for a long time. The reason is that i was not interested in making more "normal" videos. We played around with some ideas, but in the end had different philosophies. As you know, my methods of teaching are different to most coaches here.

Like i have mentioned in the German thread, it is quite normal that people disagree with each other. You can imagine that I would do things differently and would have continued under certain circumstances, but PS also has their point of view.
      We have worked in a good way together and there's not much more to say. We split peacefully and go our own ways. So yeah, no drama or popcorn ;)

If you or anybody else has poker questions about the videos you can still pm me and link to the video etc.

- Gordon