Can we use SSS in PL also?

• 5 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Well i actually do that. Is almost same only problem is that you often can not go all in preflop when you would want to. Example NL25. Two limp one raise to 1.25$ i think you can raise to max 4$ not 5$ :D And yes PL is more looser than NL at least at Stars.
    • hammiemon85
      hammiemon85
      Bronze
      its the same on ftp.. the loose NL tables are about 30%.. while most PL tables are about 50%. Pot sizes are also at least twice as big on PL tables.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      yes,you can do that.I`ve seen SSS coach Talmar doing this several times.
      GL :)
    • hammiemon85
      hammiemon85
      Bronze
      i tried playing SSS in PL and i found some problems. The main issue is that the because of the pot sized limit, you can't raise to the full amount according to the formula prescribed when they are limpers before you.

Example in PL10:
      if u get 3 limpers (they seem to limp a lot here), you are supposed to raise to 7BB, but the pot only has 3+1.5(blinds) in it, so u can only raise to a total of 6.5BB.
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      I sat down at some PL tables without realizing it. At first I thought my keypad was broken, then I tried the bet slider bar.... I thought I was being punished for the time I went all in with 27o, like some kind of engine inhibitor.