Equilab Support?

• deco354
      deco354
      Bronze
      Is there a support forum for equilab? I was directed here but can't see any sign of a developer's thread.

I'm looking for a way to filter for 2cardbackdoor flush draws on the range reduction tool.
      Would also be great to be able to filter out Ace high one card backdoor flush draws.

It's far and few between when people will float the numerous KcTs (7s8sAd) ten high one card flush draws. Yet on two-tone boards any offsuit hand with a spade in is included making the backdoor flush draw filter pretty useless.
  • 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by deco354
      Is there a support forum for equilab? I was directed here but can't see any sign of a developer's thread.

I'm looking for a way to filter for 2cardbackdoor flush draws on the range reduction tool.
      Would also be great to be able to filter out Ace high one card backdoor flush draws.

It's far and few between when people will float the numerous KcTs (7s8sAd) ten high one card flush draws. Yet on two-tone boards any offsuit hand with a spade in is included making the backdoor flush draw filter pretty useless.
      Hi, deco354,
      Welcome to the forums !

We have dedicated board for the two major commercial trackers, and for sidekick.

All other software gets supported on this forum.

By "Range reduction tool" I'm guessing that you mean the "pie chart" symbol on the right of a range just to the left of the equity field. Is that correct?

If so, there is a backdoor flush draw option there.
      On a two-tone flop, then a "backdoor" flush draw is a 1-card backdoor flush draw.

If you want to eliminate A-high backdoor flush draws from villain's range, just exclude Aces from his range, and take note of the equity -- you can add them back in if you want.

If you ONLY want A-high backdoor flush draws, then set his range to Ax and that should do.

I might be missing something though.

Perhaps others will have more -- and better -- answers.

Best of luck,
      --VS