strategy points

• ganggreen
      ganggreen
      Bronze
      hi i was wondering how long it took the strategy points to update in my profile as its been about 9days since it last updated. is this usual or is there a problem. my account is with titan poker.

thanks
  • 7 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      your SP balance gets updated as soon as the lists from Titan comes. If your balance hasn't been updated, that means we haven't heard from Titan.
    • ganggreen
      ganggreen
      Bronze
      ok thanks for reply so its titan who are taking forever lol are they always this slow updating ?

also now if i do go up to silver will that only last till end of month and ill need to get another 100 from 1st oct ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ganggreen
      ok thanks for reply so its titan who are taking forever lol are they always this slow updating ?

also now if i do go up to silver will that only last till end of month and ill need to get another 100 from 1st oct ?
      Hello ganggreen,

Yep, Titan has been taking a while with their list update - as they seem to have some technical problems lately.

Your status always depends on the amount of StrategyPoints produced over the last 4 weeks - it does not matter into which month these fall exactly. The only importance that months have is that as soon as you have reached a status (e.g. Silver or Gold) you retain that status at least till then end of whatever month you achieved it in.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • ganggreen
      ganggreen
      Bronze
      ok thanks

that is a good way to do it as most bonuses/promotions on sites run till end of month then uve got to start all over again.

cheers i will await an update :)
    • Xplosiw
      Xplosiw
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Your status always depends on the amount of StrategyPoints produced over the last 4 weeks - it does not matter into which month these fall exactly. The only importance that months have is that as soon as you have reached a status (e.g. Silver or Gold) you retain that status at least till then end of whatever month you achieved it in.
      I was going to start a new thread on this but I guess I can ask my question here (since the topic is pretty cloes) So if I theoretically hit gold status lets say on September 23rd I get to keep the status for a week or do I get new 4 weeks to try to achieve platinum? :rolleyes:
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi Eplosiw,

You can look at how the point system works, heres the link

If you have any further questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Xplosiw
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      I was going to start a new thread on this but I guess I can ask my question here (since the topic is pretty cloes) So if I theoretically hit gold status lets say on September 23rd I get to keep the status for a week or do I get new 4 weeks to try to achieve platinum? :rolleyes:
      Hello Xplosiw,

The status is simply dependent on the last 4 weeks. That means if you hit gold on September 23rd you have a total of 800 points in the last 4 weeks. On September 24th it would once again consider your last 4 weeks (e.g. 1 day gets added and 1 subtracted). Even if you drop under 800 points your gold status is guaranteed until October first. On October first it once again checks your points over the last 4 weeks (so the last August week no longer counts - but the points from the last September week do). If you have still been playing in the September week - chances are you would still have over 800 points on the first of October, meaning your gold status would stay at least until the first of November.

If you at any point in time get over 3000 points though - you would move up to Platinum, where the same rules apply.

Best regards,
      SoyCD