This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Mystery Hand

• poompah
      poompah
      Bronze
      Today, I was going through the mornings poker session on PokerTracker and found this hand -- which I have no recollection of playing ROFL :f_eek:

I normally remember every hand -- bar the folds with 52o etc.

I have in the past accidentally clicked the bet slider for my stack instead of 4BB (Pokerstars) and played effectively all-in (I had ATs and was called by shortstacked table Fish with QJs). Must look a really donkish play to the table -- but whatever -- I guess as I was 6-tabling I must have done the same today but was then distracted by another table and never noticed. :D :D :D

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU:
      $11.44
      SB:
      $6.30
      BB:
      $10.96
      MP2:
      $10.30
      MP3 (Hero):
      $10.71

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, A.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $10.50, 2 folds, SB calls $6.25(All-In), BB folds.

Flop: ($16.9) 8, T, 7 (2 players)

Turn: ($16.9) 4 (2 players)

River: ($16.9) 2 (2 players)

Final Pot: $16.90
      Hero shows high card ace(K A).
      SB shows high card ace(J A).

Hero wins with high card ace(K A).

Anyone else found mystery hands like this ?? Am I a donk ?? Makes you think about optimal strategy versus donkeys ??

• 1 reply
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      i've already openshoved my monsters for the lulz sometimes in nl5-nl10 and i've seen the whales call a full stack with holdings like 77, ATo, 87s... sounds to me like, at least sometimes, it can be a legitimate play (as in, the highest EV or close enough) :p