Mystery Hand

• poompah
      Today, I was going through the mornings poker session on PokerTracker and found this hand -- which I have no recollection of playing ROFL :f_eek:

I normally remember every hand -- bar the folds with 52o etc.

I have in the past accidentally clicked the bet slider for my stack instead of 4BB (Pokerstars) and played effectively all-in (I had ATs and was called by shortstacked table Fish with QJs). Must look a really donkish play to the table -- but whatever -- I guess as I was 6-tabling I must have done the same today but was then distracted by another table and never noticed. :D :D :D

Hand converted with online hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP3 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, A.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $10.50, 2 folds, SB calls $6.25(All-In), BB folds.

Flop: ($16.9) 8, T, 7 (2 players)

Turn: ($16.9) 4 (2 players)

River: ($16.9) 2 (2 players)

Final Pot: $16.90
      Hero shows high card ace(K A).
      SB shows high card ace(J A).

Hero wins with high card ace(K A).

Anyone else found mystery hands like this ?? Am I a donk ?? Makes you think about optimal strategy versus donkeys ??

• 1 reply
    • Tomaloc
      i've already openshoved my monsters for the lulz sometimes in nl5-nl10 and i've seen the whales call a full stack with holdings like 77, ATo, 87s... sounds to me like, at least sometimes, it can be a legitimate play (as in, the highest EV or close enough) :p