Favourites in Pokerstars Lobby?

• NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

this question may sound a bit stupid for the most professional player here of you, but since i couldn't find any explanation to this, i have to ask here....
      Is it possible to mark my favorite Tourneys and SnGs somehow - to find them next time after login easier?

thx in advance

btw.... i am new here, so maybe i should 1st of all say *hi* to all of you :D
      it is polite and gives me the chance to get few reply's :D
      and not to forget: this site here is extremely good / i already could find a lot of stuff of interest / thx Pokerstrategy!

NVKS
  • 8 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey nijeVaznoKoSam

First of all welcome to PokerStrategy.com! Good to have you aboard.

I moved your thread to the pokerstars forums. I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm sure someone else does!

Regards

RasTweet
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      thank you RasTweet

just move me.. no problem... :f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey NijeVaznoKoSam,

I don't believe there is an option for this (although I may be wrong) so I would suggest sending PokerStars support an email for an answer.

Please let us know what they say as it may be handy in the future for reference.

All the best,
      Gary.
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      thx hollymichelle,
      maybe you are right. it is not a big deal / so i will ask the support.

ciao
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      ok, i get answer...
      just a bit too long, for my short question.. hehe

Hello NijeV....., Hello ......, Thank you for contacting PokerStars. We welcome you to PokerStars and hope you enjoy your time at the tables! In regards to a 'My Favourites' option unfortunately PokerStars does not offer such a feature. With that said, every adjustment you make in the "SNG Filter" or "Tournament Filter" is saved when you leave the program and restart PokerStars. As such the Filters available on PokerStars will serve to remember which games you searched for last time. To use it, from the Lobby screen, select the 'Tourney' tab and then the 'All' tab at the top of the tournament listings window. Then, via the search box option located in the top left corner of the Lobby you can quickly find any tournament. For example, if you are looking for any Sunday tournament with a guaranteed prize pool, type the words 'Sunday' and 'guaranteed', and only tournaments with those words in the title will be displayed. You can also command the search to remove tournaments with specific buy-ins, names or number of players by putting "-" in front of your search keyword. For instance, if you do not want to see tournaments including the word "Sunday", simply type "-Sunday". If you press on the 'Tourney Filter...' function located on the top right corner of the Lobby, you will also visualize different tabs where you can specify your search, such as: • Game - Displays what game types you specifically want to find • Mixed - Specifications for mixed games only • Limit - Betting pattern of the tournament; Fixed Limit, Pot Limit and No Limit • Buy-In - Set min/max buy-in ranges, also tabs for cash/FPP/Play Money • Speed - The speed of the tournaments you wish to find • Currency - Here you can limit your search for currency specific tournament searches • Format / Variant - Choose what tournament style you want to locate • Players Per Table • State - State of the tournaments you wish to display in your preferred settings For detailed instructions on using the tournament filter and other useful advice for sorting tournaments, please visit the PokerStars website: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/features/sorting If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to let us know. Regards, Peter Z PokerStars Support Team

...in retrospective i may had contact the support immediately...

ciao NVKS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks for posting that NVKS :)
    • acerbikas
      acerbikas
      Bronze
      That said, Pokerstars are currently rolling out their beta for the new software and as far as the favorites are concerned, the preview clearly had something of the sort (bearing similarities to FTP).
    • WillemIzeboud
      WillemIzeboud
      Basic
      Hi,

I just saw your post whilst searching for another option. But you probably have seen that there is a version 7 now and when you install this, you will see that you can make an extensive use of favorites.

Just try it out.

Have fun playing