What's the fastest way to win money by playing poker if you're very good all around? Bankroll 1000$

• Nabukadnezar
      Nabukadnezar
      Bronze
      I'm not only talking about Hold'Em. These are the options I'm faced with:

Cash Heads Up
      SNG Heads Up

Tournaments

SNG 9-Handed
      SNG 6-Handed
      SNG 9-Handed Turbo
      SNG 6-Handed Turbo

Cash 9-Handed
      Cash 6-Handed

Something Else
  • 8 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Lol if you are good all around i think you would also figure out where you can earn the most money :D

I mean even if you are good all around(thats what you say) you are probably better at one thing than another or it suits to your style more.

But if you are good at everything for sure this two option turn around the most money per hour per hands/SNG played:

-SNG 6-Handed Turbo
      -Cash 6-Handed

But otherwise MMT ofcourse :D If you get at final table frequently thats 100% the best way :D
    • Nabukadnezar
      Nabukadnezar
      Bronze
      Thx for the response. I want more opinions please. :)
    • CimkoPro
      CimkoPro
      Bronze
      I think Heads up cash is what your looking for :D
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      Turbo Sit and Go
      10-15 tables
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

winning money hm? Well, as a beginner making money shouldn't be of any importance. First of all you need to learn! That's gonna take time and you will probably play without winning a lot. Patience and discipline are the keys! Do your homework and after studying the game for a few weeks you might be able to make some real money. If you want to earn money the fast way don't play poker.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Nabukadnezar
      Nabukadnezar
      Bronze
      I'm no beginner.
      So there are two votes for Turbo SNG, one for Cash 6-Handed and one for Cash HU.

2x Turbo SNG
      1x Cash 6-Handed
      1x Cash HU
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi Nabukadnezar,

I'm pretty much an all round player. I find SnG's the most profitable. This doesn't mean you do! These are peoples views on what they find profitable, so its a case of you choosing which is best for you.

If you say your not a beginner, you should know which is most profitable for your style.

Knowone can advise you on this matter, only give views. But if your an advanced player you know this already.

As Tribune said Patience plays a huge factor. By asking this, you give an image of a player without patience. Maybe this is a part of your game you can work on, as your already a very good all rounder!

:) ;)
      Stiev
    • Nabukadnezar
      Nabukadnezar
      Bronze
      Indeed dude, at patience I am a bit behind as a poker player. Since most of you say that I should know what's most profitable for me and I have no idea, I'll choose either tournaments or heads up because I like these most. I think I made more money with tournaments than SNGs, but I can't be sure though because PT3 has some issues.