[Application] Selling action

• Donkab0mber
      Donkab0mber
      Platinum
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2013-017

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to sell upto 40% or so for the events listed below. I'm looking to reduce variance as live trips end up being expensive in general and the buyins are bigger than what I'm used to playing.

My 1st time putting up a package here. Have been a member of PS for a very long time. Mostly a lurker, done mot of my posting in the Indian community.

Xposting from Indian forum I put this in.

Hey everyone

Looking to gauge what kind of interest there is for this. Need to book travel asap and can hopefully get a good picture quickly. Am trying to decide when I want to go and how many events I want to play. I'm listing all the key events that I'd like to play and the main event separately to distinguish between them. All buyins are listed are in USD.

Oct
      18th - $322.5 Rebuy = $2257.5 (6 bullets + Add on)
      19th - Deepstack c'ship = $1420
      21st - 6 max c'ship = $1420
      23rd - Warm Up = $3226
      26th - KO Big Bounty = $1420
      31st - Turbo c'ship = $1420
      Nov
      1st - 3 day 1M HKD g = $1935
      2nd - 2 day event = $1135
      3rd - Turbo = $322.5

Total - 14556

1%(1.25) = $182(Min)
      5%(1.22) = $888
      10%(1.19) = $1732

There should be some refunds regardless as a couple of events overlap if you make it past day 1 in any event.

Main Event

Playing this regardless since I have a seat but wouldn't mind selling some to anyone interested. Buyin is $12903

1%(1.2) = $155
      5%(1.17) = $755
      10%(1.15) = $1484

Please post which one you're taking a piece of. All unused buyins, rebuy wil be refunded with MU. All KOs/bounties will count toward cashes. I will try and update my progress in a much detail as possible.

Feedback Thread

Feedback - Donkab0mber
  • 4 replies
    • Donkab0mber
      Donkab0mber
      Platinum
      I'd also like to add that I realize that the total buyins are kinda big and some of you may be hesitant especially given that its my first time putting up a package here. For me, my honor and reputation are something I value very highly. I have been scammed a few times along the way but have never ever had any issues with anybody I've done any dealings with. The Indian community knows me and would vouch for me. The head admin knows me well too and would surely agree to post here if I asked him to.

I have played a ton of live, both tournaments and cash games with pretty good success. My Hendon Mob doesn't list all my results and of course most of my live experience is playing in India only. I'm feeling very good and confident in my game at the moment. I got a package in a $700 5 packages gtd satellite Stars ran for the ACOP Main this sunday and have hence, got the opportunity I wanted to go for this. I'm going to go in fully prepared for this series. The structures for all the side events are amazing. Events shouldn't be extremely difficult. There will be a few good regs but I'm expecting a lot of weak and recreational players to be playing.

I will further post screenshots for any event of my buy in receipt as proof if anybody so desires. My name should be on the player list for all the events I play anyway. I really feel like I'm going to have a very good trip this time as long as a little variance is on my side :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by Donkab0mber
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2013-017

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to sell upto 40% or so for the events listed below. I'm looking to reduce variance as live trips end up being expensive in general and the buyins are bigger than what I'm used to playing.

My 1st time putting up a package here. Have been a member of PS for a very long time. Mostly a lurker, done mot of my posting in the Indian community. My acc on 2p2(Donkab0mber) is temp banned for a silly reason right now and hence, I'm not able to post there. Trying my luck here and hopefully it works out pretty well in the end :) I went to Macau to play the APPT a couple of months back. Had a few deep runs and have further improved since then. I was coached and mentored by Aditya "intervention" Agarwal at the beginning of my career. I was staked by The Poker Backers(TPE) stable run by Jay and "yeti" on 2p2 for a period of about 6-8 months without any issue. I play on my own now.

My biggest score was chopping the Sun Mill hu this June :f_cool:

My Sharkscope - http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/PokerStars/players/Donkab0mber?filter=Class: SCHEDULED
      (Having some diff linking my scope url. Just push the word "scheduled" back a space and have it right next to the colon.)

P5s - http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/donkab0mber/

Xposting from Indian forum I put this in.

Hey everyone

Looking to gauge what kind of interest there is for this. Need to book travel asap and can hopefully get a good picture quickly. Am trying to decide when I want to go and how many events I want to play. I'm listing all the key events that I'd like to play and the main event separately to distinguish between them. All buyins are listed are in USD.

Oct
      18th - $322.5 Rebuy = $2257.5 (6 bullets + Add on)
      19th - Deepstack c'ship = $1420
      21st - 6 max c'ship = $1420
      23rd - Warm Up = $3226
      26th - KO Big Bounty = $1420
      31st - Turbo c'ship = $1420
      Nov
      1st - 3 day 1M HKD g = $1935
      2nd - 2 day event = $1135
      3rd - Turbo = $322.5

Total - 14556

1%(1.25) = $182(Min)
      5%(1.22) = $888
      10%(1.19) = $1732

There should be some refunds regardless as a couple of events overlap if you make it past day 1 in any event.

Stars $ preferable. Send to Donkab0mber. I can also take FTP, Neteller.

Main Event

Playing this regardless since I have a seat but wouldn't mind selling some to anyone interested. Buyin is $12903

1%(1.2) = $155
      5%(1.17) = $755
      10%(1.15) = $1484

Please post which one you're taking a piece of. All unused buyins, rebuy wil be refunded with MU. All KOs/bounties will count toward cashes. I will try and update my progress in a much detail as possible.

Feedback Thread

Feedback - Donkab0mber

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Usually, we do not allow applications when applicant has less than 300 EN posts. However, as you are in the Indian Community (which is also English language based) we are willing to allow this application.

Best of luck,
      Gary.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi all,
      A couple of other notes.

You may notice this:
      #2013-017

At the top of the first post.

We will be trying to do a better job of avoiding situations where one applicant has more than one open stake.

Each new app will get such a number.
      It would be helpful if on completion of a stake, the applicant would make a final post showing the results, and the amounts sent to each staker.

The most successful applicants do this already.

Donkab0mber, Please accept my friend request in case we need to get in touch regarding the stake.

Further to Gary's comment about English & India communities, interested members may wish to view Donkab0mber's profile in the IN community:

Best of luck to all,
      --VS
    • Donkab0mber
      Donkab0mber
      Platinum
      Accepted request. And ty.