freeroll not letting me pre-register

• 8 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi davidangel,

You have to have atleast 1 strategy point from titan, to be eligable for this freeroll.

We are aware that your Strategy points are not being updated at the moment. There seems to be a problem on titans behalf.

Sorry,
      Stiev
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      I do not have any $$ on Titan, how do I earn a point there?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello davidangel,

You need to have a tracked Titan account over which you have accumulated at least one strategy points. That means you need to either have registered the account via this guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/24/ OR have had your account re-tracked by entering it in your profile: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/

After that you need to play there for real money in order to generate at least 1 strategy points. Afterwards you are eligible for the bronze and silver freerolls.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • JackStack
      JackStack
      Bronze
      Looks like a problem that repeats itself. I've had Bronze since last weekend and can't register for today's FR. Titan support told me that I'm not on the list and need to contact PS support about that. :rolleyes:

I've submitted a ticket. But as it starts in about 2 hours and there are only 200 seats left, looks like I'll miss the chance to play a bronze freeroll :( as I don't intend staying at that status till the next one :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JackStack
      Looks like a problem that repeats itself. I've had Bronze since last weekend and can't register for today's FR. Titan support told me that I'm not on the list and need to contact PS support about that. :rolleyes:

I've submitted a ticket. But as it starts in about 2 hours and there are only 200 seats left, looks like I'll miss the chance to play a bronze freeroll :( as I don't intend staying at that status till the next one :D
      Did you pre-register on the PokerStrategy site? The Titan Freerolls require you to pre-register on the "Home" page (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/)

This pre-registration runs till Saturday of the day before the freeroll.

Since you have 1 Strategypoint at Titan already you should have been able to pre-register.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • JackStack
      JackStack
      Bronze
      @#"$"^ ... my bad... no I did not pre-register :rolleyes:

Now I feel really stupid as I wasted the day for this.
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      The freeroll for pokerstrategy says bronze+
      Does that mean silvers, golds etc can enter?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by davidangel
      The freeroll for pokerstrategy says bronze+
      Does that mean silvers, golds etc can enter?
      Yes the freeroll is open to all members that have at least bronze status :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD