[Application] 15$-30$ on poker stars - block 5 sold

    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2013-018

      Stake history:



      - 1000 games
      - 15$-30$ and some 7$(when can't table select)
      - split will be 50/50 from winnings and 40/60in my favour from rakeback(rakeback is considered the fpp I earn during stake games exchanged to a rate depending on my vip level-gold or platinum)
      - it will take me 3-4 weeks to finish

      so far is reserved to previous backers..but if someone is interested add me in community tool so we can exchange skype.if someone doesn't roll over it's faster to talk there.

      RovarTry - 600$ - 30%
      nsavov - 100$ - 5%
      s0ultak3rrr - 500$ - 25%
      kevin - 200$ - 10%
      totte - 400$ - 20%
      nmilan84 - 100$ - 5%
      MilanBurdych - 100$ - 5%

      feedback
  • 14 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,923
      [SPOILER]
      Originally posted by alxpoker91
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2013-018

      Stake history:



      - 1000 games
      - 15$-30$ and some 7$(when can't table select)
      - split will be 50/50 from winnings and 40/60in my favour from rakeback(rakeback is considered the fpp I earn during stake games exchanged to a rate depending on my vip level-gold or platinum)
      - it will take me 3-4 weeks to finish

      so far is reserved to previous backers..but if someone is interested add me in community tool so we can exchange skype.if someone doesn't roll over it's faster to talk there.

      feedback
      Quoted for reference.


      WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS


      Good luck!
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Silver
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 702
      I would like to continue.
      So from the previous stake you owe me $88.8. Should I send you more to top to a $100, or you will just keep on playing like before, just with the "new rules"?
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      Originally posted by nsavov
      I would like to continue.
      So from the previous stake you owe me $88.8. Should I send you more to top to a $100, or you will just keep on playing like before, just with the "new rules"?
      you need to send the rest to top to 100$
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Joined: 02.09.2010 Posts: 8,904
      Hi all,
      A couple of notes...

      You may notice this:
      #2013-018

      At the top of the first post.

      We will be trying to do a better job of avoiding situations where one applicant has more than one open stake.

      Each new app will get such a number.
      It would be helpful if on completion of a stake, the applicant would make a final post showing the results, and the amounts sent to each staker.

      alxpoker91, you do this already -- thanks! Please accept my friend request in case we need to get in touch regarding the stake.

      Best of luck!
      --VS
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Silver
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 702
      $11.20 shipped. Hope you run hotter this time GL! :f_cool:
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      Originally posted by nsavov
      $11.20 shipped. Hope you run hotter this time GL! :f_cool:
      got them

      thanks..I hope for a better run too
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Hi all,
      A couple of notes...

      You may notice this:
      #2013-018

      At the top of the first post.

      We will be trying to do a better job of avoiding situations where one applicant has more than one open stake.

      Each new app will get such a number.
      It would be helpful if on completion of a stake, the applicant would make a final post showing the results, and the amounts sent to each staker.

      alxpoker91, you do this already -- thanks! Please accept my friend request in case we need to get in touch regarding the stake.

      Best of luck!
      --VS
      I accepted
    • nmilan84
      nmilan84
      Silver
      Joined: 21.07.2010 Posts: 378
      Rolling over my share, sent you 11.2 on PStars...

      GL & run good
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015

      windows screenshot

      winnings: 844$
      rakeback: 15.759 fpp = 205$

      422$ (50% winnings) + 82$(40% rakeback) = 504$

      RovarTry - 600$ - 30% - 151.2$ =751.2$ - 400$ roll over sent the rest
      nsavov - 100$ - 5% - 25$ = 125.2$ - sent the money
      s0ultak3rrr - 500$ - 25% - 126$ = 626$ - sent the money
      kevin - 200$ - 10% - 50.4$ = 250.4$ roll over sent the rest
      totte - 400$ - 20% - 100.8$ = 500.8$ sent the money
      nmilan84 - 100$ - 5% - 25$ = 125.2$ sent the money
      MilanBurdych - 100$ - 5% - 25$ = 125.2$ - roll over sent the rest

      here is the next block .please tell me here or on skype if you want to roll over or not.
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Silver
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 702
      Send in pokerstars, pls.
      GG :)
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      tell me your stars nick name here or on PM
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Silver
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 702
      NSavov in PokerStars
      Sry for the delay
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      Originally posted by nsavov
      NSavov in PokerStars
      Sry for the delay
      no problem..sent the money..just confirm when rec
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Silver
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 702
      rec long time ago, forgot to check the thread, sry. GL in your next blocks :)