SSS- outfloped all the time?

• teslasecretweapon
      teslasecretweapon
      Bronze
      I play SSS NL 100 (without stats) on Full Tilt.

1.In last session of about 500 hands same situation happened over and over and over again- I raise with my AA, KK, AK (2 times), KQ, AJ (2 times), and every time was beaten on the flop by some great players holding 22(hit his set), KQ, JT, 89 (they hit their 2 pair or eaven boat), AQ( with flop QQx)etc.-and every time same scenario: they check to me, I go all in ( pot size is same as my stack), they call I say nice hand and move on.

So, my question is if there is a way to pick up reads on players without having stats or notes (if its posible at all) and in wich situations we should not c-bet flop when basic strategy says so( if there is any at all). I'm also prety much aware of the fact that some bead beats can't be avoided.

In last 2 sesions (about 1,5k hands) I didnt get any action with my AA or KK- I had about 7-8 times each, and every time no one calls. I try to vary a raise size with these monsters- fom 3BB to 4 BB, but that seems to have no affect on my oponents.I eaven reconsidered just limping, eaven I know that is generaly bad move, especialy without stats.
      What was my posible mistake here- maybe table selection? If so how to do it better next time?

Best regards, teslasecretweapon
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by teslasecretweapon
      I play SSS NL 100 (without stats) on Full Tilt.
      Playing WITH stats on NL100 and especially Full Tilt/Stars is Mandatory, Compulsory, a-must-do etc.

Although you can beat it without its by far easier to have stats on your opponents. This avoids bad beats like pushing with jacks against a Rock (4/2) when he 3-bets you preflop and stuff or raises first-in.
    • teslasecretweapon
      teslasecretweapon
      Bronze
      Well I know, only my notebok blacks out every time I start importing hands with Elephant, so I decided to take a shot on NL 100 kind of in dark :D
      Its stil prety beatable,I think at least 2BB/100, with rakeback its ok, at least until I earn enough for a new notebook.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      they check to me, I go all in ( pot size is same as my stack), they call I say nice hand and move on.

sounds familiar they check raise any pair, overcards, two pair or whatever ... i guess the answer is stats.