HUD problems HM2

• stttNNN
      stttNNN
      Bronze
      Hi!

My hud seems to stop update when im playing.. for while it work with just restart HM2 but now it seems like it starts pretty much directly when im playing. Everything else is okey. After every session i can see every hand I have played. It is just my HUD that have problems.

I just backuped my HM2 to try to uninstall PostSQL. Do guys think this i right why to get my hud working again or do i need to check anything else?
  • 12 replies
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hi stttNNN

what room are you currently playing on? Is it just a recent thing? reinstalling is often a good method for fixing bugs imo.
    • stttNNN
      stttNNN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by legand73
      Hi stttNNN

what room are you currently playing on? Is it just a recent thing? reinstalling is often a good method for fixing bugs imo.
      Im playing on a swedish site (Svenska Spel) it is Boss media.

This thing was happning just after some updates and for a while as a said I just rstarted my HM2 it worked for like 2h. But now the problem start almost directly and i have a hard time playing.. I have checked so the handimport is right and stuff so it is just the hud that dosent reely wanna work with me :s_biggrin:

do u have any nice guide to share how uninstall my PostSQL stuff? i have just backup my HM2.
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      which operating system are you using? do you have windows 8 or vista or other? at any rate you could use the search feature on your computer and search for 'add and remove programs' or something similar, and do it from there?

have you got the latest updates for HEM2. If it was due to a recent update with Svenska Spel, the HEM team might not be aware of the bug. It might pay to contact HEM support and make them aware of the problem
    • stttNNN
      stttNNN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by legand73
      which operating system are you using? do you have windows 8 or vista or other? at any rate you could use the search feature on your computer and search for 'add and remove programs' or something similar, and do it from there?

have you got the latest updates for HEM2. If it was due to a recent update with Svenska Spel, the HEM team might not be aware of the bug. It might pay to contact HEM support and make them aware of the problem

got windows 7. do know where my backup saves? couse im a bit afried i am loosing all my hands and stuff..
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      you can create a backup on a removable disk like a usb or so from HEM2 Home>Database>Backup you then choose where it saves and which extra files it saves with

My apologies I thought you had already backed it up
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Please check the date/time settings of your poker client.
      It may be necessary to adjust the site import time under "hand importing" -> site time adjustments.

Before HEM magician netsrak answers you it may be good to check date/time settings. Quoted text is his reply on i think pretty similar problem than your is. It is from this thread.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I'm not aware of any problems we have with Boss although they are planning an update in the next weeks which we are preparing for.

I don't think it will help if you uninstall postgresql as long as you have no database problems.
      What you can try is create a new database and try with this database.
      Which gametype are you playing?
      Are the hands still being imported into the database?
    • Mantelo
      Mantelo
      Silver
      I have the same problem & I'm playing at Ongame network. I was flagged that:

"Free disk space on drive (C:) for PostgreSQL data is less than 20% of total disk space.
      Click the help icon to learn how to clear up some disk space."

Not sure if that's a reason however.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I don't think thats the reason but you should watch your disk space.

So your Hud is not working on Ongame?
      Which gametype are you playing?
      Which HM version?
      Are the hands being imported? With correct date/time?
      Is your pokerclient installed in english language?
      See our Ongame setup FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/702/Ongame
    • Mantelo
      Mantelo
      Silver
      After updating holdemmanager, all problems disappeared.

Previously HUD was working for half an hour & then stopped updating. I played SH cash games, dates were shown correct in reports.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Glad to hear that it's all fixed up.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      it seems that Boss media changed their hand history format which HEM2 didn't support but it seems (after reading the update notes) that the new HEM2 update now supports the new format. hope yours is fixed too StttNNN