Supernova

• variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      First of all I really hate making this thread, but I need something to keep me focused and something to push me to this finish line.

So far I have accumulated:

56268.26 VPP's

So I need roughly 44000 points till the end of December. This means about 8k games till than. Normally I would say it's no problem to do that, but since I just started a internship, it will be a big challenge.

I can play 3 days per week so it means I have 36 working days ahead of me! I know I can play 200 games on a day, but I need more.

200*36=7200 and I need about 1k more. So that means I have to fit them in somewhere.

I will probably post a update every friday when I am at school doing nothing.

Best of luck to myself,
  • 5 replies
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      dont u think you are overrating supernova in your case? if you are playing only part time and u have to push your self to get this, that means u will play less when actually manage to get the supernova... if u can do 15k points per month why not just be happy to get it next year on june not burn yourself out by pushing so much if its not even your full time job?
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vuciitis
      dont u think you are overrating supernova in your case? if you are playing only part time and u have to push your self to get this, that means u will play less when actually manage to get the supernova... if u can do 15k points per month why not just be happy to get it next year on june not burn yourself out by pushing so much if its not even your full time job?
      It is my fulltime job though. School is part-time. It's just that I can't spend any more time than I have. I play roughly 8 hours a day and do some studying in the weekend. all in all I got about 30 hours a week for poker. 24 hours for playing!

Supernova does make a big difference. I have roughly 200k fpp's in the bank. Cashing them out in December would mean I have 300k fpp's and that equals to $4800 plus the milestones is $6k. From than on I can start playing on my own roll and make so much more money!

Also Supernova means $0.016 instead of $0.013. Over 300k points that is $900 difference!
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      makes sense then! :)

good luck, i hope u will manage to achieve it.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      A little bit late with this update. Had a bunch of workshops when I was at school, so didnt have time to make a post.

This week was a pretty good week. I played really well. Unfortunatly variance wasnt on my side. Still played 500 games in 3 days.

Overall score 57875.36 VPPs
    • DoubleStandard
      DoubleStandard
      Bronze
      I think it is possible to do it. I mean you have time until 31st December and around Christmas people get a lot of vacations so you can catch up around that time.
      Good luck )