This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Targets Bored and possibly dumb 18 man challenge

• Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      I feel completely unmotivated and rarely play anymore. I feel like I need a big change. While this might not be that its something different and at worst should get me into some sort of routine again.

Like many upstart poker players I started with a free 50$'s from poker affiliates and turned that into a hefty bank account that I can live off comfortably for years as I continue to grind. So this is nothing new in fact i have done it twice once when I first started as a cg grinder on party like 3 or 4 years ago, and again for the hell of it when I started grinding mtt sngs on stars about two years ago.

Changing my main poker game to keep it fresh is nothing new for me. I have gone from a nl fr reg > nl 6max > plo > hu > mtt mtt/sng reg now I will try the seemingly simplest form small field sng's.

I am by no means a good sng player starting out here. The smaller field tourneys have always given me a hard time and I am down over 2grand at 18's before rakeback although mostly at the higher stakes.

I have decided to start at 200$'s using aggressive brm from the start . 200$ because i have done the lower stating point already and thats my total profit already in stakes 7$'s and below. I will use some sort of rb because it is usualy half the profit in these games and I wanna move up fast and be a degen =].

Thats way too much text for even myself to read at once so we will call that a first post. Hopefully this wont be a boring ass thread even tho this first one was and I can bring some of my insanity to it that I am know for.

200$
  • 1 reply
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Heres my first sess. Was pretty hot. Looks like its time to move up already.

br - 324$

Listened to a full episode of the joe rogan podcast. Will probably grind some more after a fat breakfast. Ill throw on Episode 400 its been pretty hyped up.