Targets Bored and possibly dumb 18 man challenge

• Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      I feel completely unmotivated and rarely play anymore. I feel like I need a big change. While this might not be that its something different and at worst should get me into some sort of routine again.

Like many upstart poker players I started with a free 50$'s from poker affiliates and turned that into a hefty bank account that I can live off comfortably for years as I continue to grind. So this is nothing new in fact i have done it twice once when I first started as a cg grinder on party like 3 or 4 years ago, and again for the hell of it when I started grinding mtt sngs on stars about two years ago.

Changing my main poker game to keep it fresh is nothing new for me. I have gone from a nl fr reg > nl 6max > plo > hu > mtt mtt/sng reg now I will try the seemingly simplest form small field sng's.

I am by no means a good sng player starting out here. The smaller field tourneys have always given me a hard time and I am down over 2grand at 18's before rakeback although mostly at the higher stakes.

I have decided to start at 200$'s using aggressive brm from the start . 200$ because i have done the lower stating point already and thats my total profit already in stakes 7$'s and below. I will use some sort of rb because it is usualy half the profit in these games and I wanna move up fast and be a degen =].

Thats way too much text for even myself to read at once so we will call that a first post. Hopefully this wont be a boring ass thread even tho this first one was and I can bring some of my insanity to it that I am know for.

200$
  • 1 reply
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Heres my first sess. Was pretty hot. Looks like its time to move up already.

br - 324$

Listened to a full episode of the joe rogan podcast. Will probably grind some more after a fat breakfast. Ill throw on Episode 400 its been pretty hyped up.