[Offer] HSMTT regs backing S and MS MTTs

• randombtn
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

About us:

me and my partner are HSMTT regs and have been staking a few players for several months now. since we play full time, we have a very precise grasp of todays games and can share a lot of insight with our horses. all players who are backed by us benefitted greatly from our experience in the past and improved both skill and results wise.

to get an idea who you would be dealing with, im up over 150k this year and my partner has more than 430k lifetime profit on stars, including a 2nd in this years WCOOP for 220k.

we are looking for trustworthy and reliable midstakes MTT players from europe. references and/or previous backing history is required and you have to be willing to play across multiple sites. we dont have specific volume requirements but we want players who are somewhat serious about the game and put in decent hours.

The deal:

all horses start out on a standard 50/50+MU deal with a designated schedule. nothing is set in stone forever tho and terms can be adjusted once players prove themselves (trust/results/volume). contract length is 6months and you obv cant quit when in MU. all players will have access to a skype group to discuss HHs/sweat other horses and we will work closely with our stable with weekly theory sessions/group HH reviews.

How to apply:

send an email to [Edit by VorpalF2F: For safety reasons, please exchange contact information using private messages in the community tool.], including the following information:

:spade: name

:spade: skype

:spade: your poker history and why you want to be backed

:spade: links to all SNs on sharkscope

:spade: references in the community

:spade: weekly volume (hours)

:spade: how many tables you can play at once

post all your SNs in this thread after applying.
  • 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, randombtn

Thanks for your interest in the staking forum...

As you can see, I've edited out your contact information.
      We encourage members to exchange contact information privately using the community tool.

Please accept my friend request, and we can discuss this further if necessary.

Best of luck!