The Road to Brazil

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Do you fancy a cash prize from $1 to $1,000? How about a VIP holiday package to Brazil? Betfair Poker has you covered with $100,000 to be won. Check out the below promotion as well as Samba Scratchcards.

How do I take part?

First, you must opt-in via the Betfair Poker website in order to take part in this promotion.

Simply accumulate Status Points over a 50-day period from October 08 - December 17 at Betfair Poker to take part. Payouts are calculated from this period depending on points generated and days played.

For example, if you play on 30 separate days during the promotion and earn 100 Status Points on each day, you'll receive a $30 cash prize.

Terms & conditions
      CAN I TAKE PART?

The promotion is open to all Betfair Poker customers whose account is registered outside Denmark and Spain.

HOW DO I TAKE PART?

To participate, you must first opt in using code POKERBW. Once opted into the promotion, all poker cash game, tournament and sit & go play will contribute to your progress along the Road to Brazil prize matrix below.

WHEN DOES THE PROMOTION TAKE PLACE?

The promotion runs from 00:00:01 on 08 October 2013 to 23:59:59 on 17 December 2013.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

The promotions rewards you for accumulating Status Points and for playing poker on as many separate days as possible during the promotional period. The combination of these two factors determines your final prize award, according to the table below.

For example, if you play on 30 separate days during the promotion and accumulate at least 100 Status Points on each day, you win a $30 cash prize. All cash prizes are in USD.

[Insert Table of Betfair Please]

HOW CAN I TRACK MY PROGRESS?

To check your progress, simply click on the Road to Brazil tab within the Brazil Warmup microsite to check what prize you are currently eligible for.

WHEN WILL I GET MY PRIZE?

Players who are eligible for a cash prize will receive an interim payment on 08 November 2013 according to the prize level they have attained at that point in the promotion. The balance of their cash prize, based on the final prize level attained during the promotion, will be paid within 24 hours of the promotion's end date.

HOW CAN I WIN A VIP BRAZIL HOLIDAY PACKAGE AND WHAT DOES THE PACKAGE INCLUDE?

All players who reach the highest level of the Road to Brazil matrix will receive a token to play in our Road to Brazil Freeroll Final in addition to their $1000 cash prize. All packages include flights to Sao Paulo, accommodation and VIP event hospitality.

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW?

Betfair Poker reserves the right to modify the terms of this promotion or to discontinue it at any time.

A Betfair account is personal and shall only be used by the person whose details match those registered under the account. Failure to abide by this may result in immediate disqualification from this promotion. Account sharing is strictly prohibited.

All winning accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions stated before any prizes are processed.

No Betfair employees, family members of Betfair employees, or its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may take part in this promotion.

Betfair Standard Terms and Conditions apply.

Betfair Poker's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may change at any time.

If you do not have a Betfair Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 13 replies