Article in need

• leanlow2
      leanlow2
      Bronze
      Hello , i play on pokerstars , it's a shame that i found this amazing site after i already registered on stars , and now i can't access fl silver articles without depositing money to partypoker and playing on it till i earn enough points to access silver articles but there are so few fl limit tables there that it would take me days , i need only one article that it's how to play overcards fl:fr (silver) and it's literally impossible to get it now . If someone could help me , that would be great . I don't know if this is allowed , but I have some great fl books if someone needs in return... Thanks
  • 11 replies
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/buy-points/

For $9 you can have 1 month of silver access which gives you all of the silver video content as well as all the other articles and the coachings.
    • leanlow2
      leanlow2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Boomer2k10
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/buy-points/

For $9 you can have 1 month of silver access which gives you all of the silver video content as well as all the other articles and the coachings.
      Thanks , but at this time i only need that one article .
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Hey leanlow2,

First of all, welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately we can't give you access to just one article of a higher status. If you want to read silver articles, you either have to earn enough StrategyPoints, or buy the status for $9, like Boomer mentioned.

Maybe at this point you only need that one article. However, perhaps you'll find that later the other articles will be interesting for you as well, which I'm sure they will be. So having the higher status has absolutely no disadvantages whatsoever, only advantages :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
      Bronze
      besides all the FL articles on this site is horrible outdated and it would only teach you a too nitty style which probably only will make you a winner up to 10c/20c .. :)
    • leanlow2
      leanlow2
      Bronze
      Well , the best solution would be to deposit 10$ to the poker room that i registered with pokerstrategy and then play till i get silver , but i would get it only at the end of the month and that's to long and to much job for one article .
      Avataren , then where should i look for not outdated articles/books/information about fl:fr , if you can pm me , much appreciated .
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Actually it doesn't work that way. Whenever you make a first deposit onto a tracked account, you will get 100 Bonus Points, meaning you get Silver status automatically once your StrategyPoints get updated. So once you have made the deposit, your StrategyPoints will be updated within a few days, meaning you have Silver status for the rest of October, as well as November.

So long story short, you may not even have to play anything at all in order to get Silver, simply making a first deposit will do the job :)

Please note though, that this has to be your first deposit.
    • leanlow2
      leanlow2
      Bronze
      That's good to know , but are you still have affiliation with partypoker , because i registered with partypoker thru your website
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      No, we are no longer affiliated with Party Poker. However if you have a tracked account you will still be able to receive StrategyPoints. We just don't offer any promotions or further support for PartyPoker, and any other rooms on the Party network for that matter.

You can also choose from one of our other partner rooms, you can find a complete overview of all available rooms here: Poker rooms
      Bronze
      leanlow maybe i can find some content for you. but i dont play full ring. im a 6max player so basically all my knowledge is about 6max .. dont know how much help ill be. :)
    • leanlow2
      leanlow2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Avataren
      leanlow maybe i can find some content for you. but i dont play full ring. im a 6max player so basically all my knowledge is about 6max .. dont know how much help ill be. :)
      Would be cool if you could give me personal message with your source , thanks .
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Hi!

There are quizzes that you can do. There is, for instance, one on how to play overcards, a thing that you mentioned in the OP.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/weekly-fixed-limit/#basic

/Johan = :f_confused: