This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Spela på smart-tv

• Silfwer
      Silfwer
      Basic
      Hej,

Som rubriken lyder, är det någon som utforskat möjligheterna att kunna "streama"/spela pokerstars på en smart-tv? En väg borde väll vara att koppla en sladd mellan mobilen och tv:en som när man streamar film.

Off topic, går det att länka pokerstrategy till ett existerande pokerstars account?

[Edited by HollyMichelle to include English version]

Hello,

As the title says, is there anyone who explored the possibilities of "stream" / play pokerstars on a smart TV? One way would be swell to connect a cable between the phone and the TV one when streaming movies.

Off topic, it is possible to link poker strategy to an existing PokerStars account?
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Silfwer,

First of all welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

This is the English Community, you may indeed be looking for the Swedish community which I have linked for you.

I can only answer the latter part of your question: it is not possible to track an existing PokerStars account to PokerStrategy.com

I will move this thread to our PokerStars board.

Regards,
      Gary