PokerStrategy community for Balkans

• RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Hello...

Question for moderators,admins ....

Do you know is there any chance that PokerStrategy community for Balkans will be created in the future?

I am asking this because there is a lot of poker players from these countries that play poker,and would like to share their experiences with others,but simply they don t speak english.

Thanks in advance...
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey RedStarUltras,

I believe this suggestion has been raised before. I will pass this on to my superiors to see what they have to say. Generally, if the demand is there then it is definitely something that should be looked into. Not sure what the status is regarding demand.

Thanks for your suggestion and I will try to get you a response very early next week.

Regards,
      Gary.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Thank you Gary
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      Hi there, I am Bulgarian and by your nick name I believe you're Serbian? I think it's a very nice idea as the Bulgarian community is great, but most of the time you see only "the usual suspects" posting in the forums and rarely some new guys. That's why I frequently visit the English community as there is more going on here :)
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Yeah i know that there would not be as many players like in english community,but would be much more then in bulgarian for example...

Thats because almost whole Balcan speak same language-Montenegro,Serbia,Croatia,Macedonia,Bosnia and Hercegovina, maybe Slovenia...