Ftp's

• Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      I now have over 3500 ftp's and I was wondering if anyone could share a good plan to turn this into few $$$...
      I haven't really gotten into researching all those ftp tourneys... so if anyone has already done that please share :)

I don't want a high risk plan like entering a 3000 ftp tourney :)
      just some way to grind few $$$ mid, low risk :D

ty
  • 8 replies
    • noreality
      noreality
      Bronze
      go to play for a sattelite ticket to cash tourneys , thats all i can say to help u :) :D
    • dmac08
      dmac08
      Bronze
      go on the free tournaments page play in the 50 ftp and 300 ftp and win 26$ n 75$ tokens , i won a 75$ makin the top 6
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dmac08
      go on the free tournaments page play in the 50 ftp and 300 ftp and win 26$ n 75$ tokens , i won a 75$ makin the top 6
      5 of like 2000 players cash in those.... and you need to use the tokens in a tourney that costs to much... HIGH risk plan if you ask me
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      interesting thread, my plan is saving them for one year and try to get into the next ftops.

i don't like the idea but i can't get anything from the store , so no other options :D
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      interesting thread, my plan is saving them for one year and try to get into the next ftops.

i don't like the idea but i can't get anything from the store , so no other options :D
      how come you can't get anything from the store?
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      they won't send anything to colombia :( , found out went i had saved enough to the hat.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      they won't send anything to colombia :( , found out went i had saved enough to the hat.
      Try sending them an email...

I'm from iceland and when I view the store they tell me they don't ship anything to my country but it seems they do since my friend emailed them the id of the product and asked them if they could ship it to iceland... and He has now ordered a playing deck, a cap and a t-shirt and still has to send the email :)

Nothing worth buy-in in the store tho tbh... Buying a tshirt with the logo of a company is like... Paying for wearing an advertise... It's stupid... If you send them an email they are probably willing to give you thousands of those.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      cool, then maybe i can get my card deck.

I see your point, buying harrington on cash games by the store it costs $50 of your rakeback ( no real saving there ).

i'm still thinking about saving one year and reevaluate there, satelites for the 750k guarantied are like 2500 ftp ( $15 ) so ftops satelites should be something like this, anyway i still don't like the idea very much since it would be playing $15 mtt satelite for another tourney way out of BRM.

maybe the only good time to use them is when leaving full tilt after the last rakeback and buy a good book or something :rolleyes: