[Application] 20 3.5$ and 20 7$ 6-max turbo (closed)

• RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2013-021

Hello to everyone.I am RedStarUltras from Montenegro.I am Poker Strategy member for 4 years i think.I am only bronze because i play on PokerStars atm and my account is not affilieted with PokerStrategy.

Selling 70% of 210$.

I will play 20 3.5$ 6-max turbo SNG and 20 7$ 6-max turbo SNG

I will start with play as soon as i have all 100% covered,and i will need 12 hours to finish it.

feedback

PokerStars screenname- RedStarRules

From the fpps that i collect during the play,at the end of the block i will play 235fpp sunday million satellites and posible winnings will be divided to you.

I need stake because i had to cash out my previous roll,and now start again with grinding.Right now i am 3.5s reg but i am heading towards 7s.

This is my first time to ask for stake here so i decided to play only 40 games.Later if there s gonna be new blocks i will play more games.

I don t use Holdem Manager,so can t give you any graph.U will need to trust me ;) ...What i use while play is tones of notes instead of hud.

So that s it.If there are interested players post in this thread.

Here are the percentages

5%-10.5$
      10%-21$
      15%-31.5$
      20%-42$
      30%-63$
      50%-105$

Payment-through PokerStars

INVESTORS

-RedStarUltras 30%
  • 6 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by RedStarUltras
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2013-021

Hello to everyone.I am RedStarUltras from Montenegro.I am Poker Strategy member for 4 years i think.I am only bronze because i play on PokerStars atm and my account is not affilieted with PokerStrategy.

Selling 70% of 210$.

I will play 20 3.5$ 6-max turbo SNG and 20 7$ 6-max turbo SNG

I will start with play as soon as i have all 100% covered,and i will need 12 hours to finish it.

feedback

PokerStars screenname- RedStarRules

From the fpps that i collect during the play,at the end of the block i will play 235fpp sunday million satellites and posible winnings will be divided to you.

I need stake because i had to cash out my previous roll,and now start again with grinding.Right now i am 3.5s reg but i am heading towards 7s.

This is my first time to ask for stake here so i decided to play only 40 games.Later if there s gonna be new blocks i will play more games.

I don t use Holdem Manager,so can t give you any graph.U will need to trust me ;) ...What i use while play is tones of notes instead of hud.

So that s it.If there are interested players post in this thread.

Here are the percentages

5%-10.5$
      10%-21$
      15%-31.5$
      20%-42$
      30%-63$
      50%-105$

Payment-through PokerStars

INVESTORS

-RedStarUltras 30%
      Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Best of luck
      --VS
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi RedStarUltras,

Although you technically meet the requirement, your application is rather weak.

I would actually suggest that you wait until you have a HUD so that you can show some stats to potential backers.

Even unlocking your Sharkscope listing would help.

Also, although you have 300 posts in the English community, few of them give potential backers any solid idea of your abilities. Your backers are going to go to your profile and review your posts. Also, many of your posts are made in the last few days.

Also, from the very first point in the rules:
      Any member seeking a stake must have a minimum of 300 posts within the English Community, but this is determined at a moderator's discretion whether it is enough or not based on whether the user has spammed to reach this number or contributed to the community
      Think of it this way:
      You are selling yourself as a potential source of income for your backers.
      This application is your advertisement, and at the moment it is almost a completely blank page.

So I will use my discretion and leave this application in place at this time.
      Please accept my friend request in the community tool.
      We can discuss this further in private messages.

Best of Luck,
      --VS
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      Hi,
      i agree. Need to See Some stats. I'd suggest unlocking Your sharkscope.

-Petteri
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      You re right for every word you said.

I used holdem manager on trial with hud,but i never liked it so i never purchased it,and to be honest i don t have intention of doing that.Instead i use my notes,they have more value for me.

And yes it is true that i made more posts in few last days.Because i needed around 30 more posts to be able to post application.I did that with intention tbh.But the rest i made in past 4 years here on poker strategy.

I am aware that probably no one will sent me an offer,but i have to try because i think that i can make profit from this for me and backers.

Anyway i am grateful for your advices.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Due to no interest,this application is no more available ;) .maybe next time
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Thanks for letting us know.
      --VS