Ipoker doesn't work after update

• Oly0909
      Oly0909
      Silver
      Hi guys,

I haven't played for 2 days so I don't know is this old news or not. I wanted to open Poker770 software today, but it started to update, and when it finished I got following message:

I switched to Coral Poker and same thing happened so I guess it's the same with all the sites on iPoker network.

Anyway, I contacted live support and they told me to uninstall software, and download it and install it again from their site. I did it and now all works fine, but I had to do it for every site individualy. Just letting you know in case anyone else have the same problem...

Best regards,
      Oliver.
  • 8 replies
    • PerusJamppa
      PerusJamppa
      Bronze
      I think that's one of ipoker's features to get this message every now and then during update.. :D

Sometimes just restarting the program x number of times helps, but sometimes there are no other way but reinstall it.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, guys,
      I see this from time to time also.

I can't say for certain, but I believe that it is related to some other program using some portion of the .Net framework.

HM2 is one that seems to affect it from time to time, but I have found others as well.

When this happens, I shut down HM2 and re-try.
      If that doesn't work, I close another one.

BTW, I'm using XP.

What OS are you on?
      Are you running as admin?

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • Oly0909
      Oly0909
      Silver
      I'm on Windows 7.

Now when you say it, I had HEM2 opened as well. Didn't know about that feature :f_biggrin:
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Thanks for letting me know.
      I had not put in a ticket with HM2 support, because I thought that it was probably just me, and because I have such an old ( 8 yrs ) computer.

I'll send them an email and link this thread, and also post in the HM2 forum here.

Thanks,.
      --VS
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I received the following reply:

Hi,

You need to have HM2 closed when you launch IPoker because of the way we hook into the ipoker client for their speed tables.

You should also make sure that HM2 and the ipoker client .exe file are all set to 'run as admin'.

1) Go to C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2 (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
      2) Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
      3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
      4) Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for HudFuncsApp.exe and your poker client's main .exe file

Regards,

fozzy71
      So now we know...
      --VS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you everyone :)
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      thanks a lot, I was having the exact same problem, but letting the update run after closing HEM2 solved the problem!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Wohoo!