PT4 Trial

• nuxia
      nuxia
      Bronze
      Hi,

I was just getting back into poker and since I have enjoyed PT3 I wanted to give the PT4 trial a shot. I understand that you need to place a red bar on the HUD at tables, for security and authenticity measures for the trial version.

However, wouldn't it be better to place the red trial bar in a way that it doesn't really block the bet amount of two players? Maybe somewhere underneath or slightly smaller above the community cards. Right now, when I play against the two people sitting at the top of the table, I'm semi-deciphering their bet/raise amount. And when multi-tabling, this isn't something people would have the time for.

Just a suggestion!
      Thanks for the time!
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Agreed. It is a bit of a pain.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      The trial bar can be relocated on the table, click the HUD PT4 icon menu, select Unlock. Now you can reposition the trial message temporarily.

The trial is designed to be just that, a trial... it is not designed for heavy use. For heavy use we suggest purchasing PokerTracker 4, we provide a 14 day money back guarantee - so you have the flexibility of trying without the HUD trial message without any risks.