NL10 to NL25

• 4 replies
    • fostie
      fostie
      Bronze
      I've gotten a 50$ roll on cake poker and managed to take it to 190$ on 20NL shorthanded in very few hands. level of skill is fairly low, plenty of donks, good software too imo

gotten 280ish FPP in this period on cake poker if that gives you an idea of the amount I played

when this is done, I'll deposit on fulltilt and test that site I think
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      it should be easy on any site if you persevere, which may mean playing 50k hands or so. On ftp it will be a bit harder though, as the conditions are pretty bad for SSS.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      FTP and Stars the most easiest because they contain more bad players on the tables because there are simply more tables available.

On Party , you can manage it without Stats
      On Titan, I should recommend Stats on Nl20+ as the Tightness already starts around NL10/20
      Mansion: Loose, Loose & Crappy software
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      FTP and Stars the most easiest because they contain more bad players on the tables because there are simply more tables available.

On Party , you can manage it without Stats
      On Titan, I should recommend Stats on Nl20+ as the Tightness already starts around NL10/20
      Mansion: Loose, Loose & Crappy software
      FTP isn't really easy since you've got 10% rake there on NL10.
      For the rest, I think Stars, Party and Mansion are really easy, but the software from Party and Mansion isn't good enough compared to Stars.