Hi everyone!

• tudor1916
      tudor1916
      Bronze
      I am new to poker in general, and to online poker. I recently registered and I hope to learn a lot from you guys and hopefully I'll start winning more.
      The main leaks in my game are obviously every noob's problems: I focused on getting my money back instead of long term winning. When I won with bad hands I played bad hands. When I lost and got tired, I wasted all my 40$ bankroll on pokerstars with zoom and higher stakes. After a week, deposited 10$(+10 bonus) and lost it all because of tournaments and lack of concentration (who would've thought playing more tables as a beginner is a bad thing?). :f_grin:
      I got my free coral bankroll (of which I lost 4$ xD ) and deposited 10$. I now have 16$ and 15 points.
      Anyways, I had a bad start in poker. I won some but lost a lot. My playing history is just over 2000 hands on pokerstars and 270 on Coral. My losses draw a a declining up and down curve graph, with the most money lost on higher stakes (5NL) and zoom, late at night.
      But I am confident that I can do better, as I've played many hands correctly and those have made my money back a few times. I will keep trying and post back results after a break of playing to study. I hope I won't repeat my mistakes again.
      What do you think of my little abysmal adventure?
  • 5 replies
    • tudor1916
      tudor1916
      Bronze
      By the way, where can I actually take the quiz (it skipped for me) for the free bankroll money? I feel like I'm not improving at all by just playing and not learning the jargon and typical strats.
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey tudor1916

There should be a link down the side of the page on the right displaying which step you are up to to get your free money. In the mean time you should check out our beginner's course overview if you want to learn more from our game. Our coaches can definitely help you out.

The structure of the course if very good imo and I hope you enjoy
    • tudor1916
      tudor1916
      Bronze
      I recently placed #12 on a winner takes all freeroll of 120 players. I was second place until I played 2 bad hands and lost (impatience). I also am at 19 points and am finally winning. After reading a few articles I'm even more excited about poker and I am learning. Thanks for the link btw, I'll probably post in the locker forum later.
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      No problem dude (or dudette).

This site is so good for learning to play poker so try check out as many different areas as possible at your leisure. All the best
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Best of luck on your journey