Stars or Party + iPoker ?

• prevolsek
      prevolsek
      Silver
      I've been playing on Party for quite some time. I started to multitable at least 8 tables and there just isn't enough trafic on Party for such a volume.

So I guess I have to move to Stars or also start playing on iPoker. Which do you think is better for a 6 max 11$+ grinder?
  • 3 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      At the end of the day, everything leads to stars. If not right away, once you move up the rank or/and feel the need to add games-it has to be stars.

So, yeah-if you want to 8table+, I think that's your only option.
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      It depends up to what limits you are playing and what is your grinding goal as well as financial one.
      If you want to be happy earning up to 3k$ you can do it mixing networks such as Ipoker and Microgaming playing 100 games a day 12 tabling easy. If you want to move up stakes, improve your hourly and skill, Stars is the best option cause you don't have traffic anywhere else to play 30s + 6 max turbo.
      Good luck whatever road you choose :)
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      You can mix up poker sites if you don't want to go to pokerstars.

There's good traffic at full-tilt and according to pokerscout, it is #3 in traffic then it's ipoker and #1 is Stars.

It may be a little inconvenient for you to play at 3 poker sites rather than 1, but Stars SH SNG's have a lot of regs (last time I checked) so diversifying is +EV IMO.