This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Deposit Bonuses - Fill me in

• Urbanen
      Urbanen
      Bronze
      Just as an example, if i get a 100% deposit bonus upto $500 and i deposit $500 and get an extra $500 as a bonus.

Can i withdraw $500 so im playing only with free money?. Or are there certain terms or can i just not at all?.

(I play on Titan btw)
  • 5 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Lol is not that easy :D How you get bonus money depends on site but everywhere YOU HAVE TO PLAY TO GET IT ;) At titan you get 10$ bonus for every 35$ rake you make i think i am not sure since is now is end of summer time which had even better offer.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      The $500 bonus will go to your bonus balance and you'll need to play to release it. You know what I mean now? ;)

Moreover, some rooms, such as PartyPoker, do not allow you to withdraw right after your deposit - they require some playthrough requirement.

GL!
    • Urbanen
      Urbanen
      Bronze
      I get it, cheers all.
    • sythe
      sythe
      Bronze
      hi sorry if this is the wrong place, but the 5dollar + 100 dolar promise, does that mean if we buy in for 50 we get an extra 100?
    • ToMMMekk
      ToMMMekk
      Bronze
      You got starting 50$ and you can get extra 100$ by playing and collecting points. Depends on which site you are.

After you have received the $50 starting capital you can clear an additional $100 bonus on Titan Poker. You will get the bonus in $10 steps automatically as soon as you have produced $35 rake.

After you have earned the $50 starting capital you can clear an additional $100 bonus on PartyPoker. You will get this as bonus soon as you have collected the first 300 basic PartyPoints (NO MULTIPLIER!).