This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

pt4 custom stats

• 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Phgrinder
      im trying to build a custom stat for HU sngs. need help with pt4 support
      sb pre
      -opn Jam
      bb pre
      -3b jam
      -call jam

but i dont know where to start
      To start, your description is impossible. "Jamming" is another term for going All-In, your post has the small blind going all-in twice. Lets assume instead that the SB opened, BB went all-in (the jam), and the measurement is of the SB calling - is that correct?

Second, do you want this to be a stat or a note? A stat tracks the percentage of time that something happens, provided that the activity can be measured along with the opportunity to take that action. A Note tracks the actual hands held, but it does not measure opportunities to take the action. Since this is an activity that rarely occurs, it seems as if a note would be easiest to use. But then there is the other issues - what effective stack sizes did this occur at? I assume you don't want this in general for all stack sizes, because it may be correct to call a wider range from the SB pretty weak if getting 2:1 - but if we are considering this for a stat, stack sizes cannot be considered, that is only for automated notes.

If your looking for a custom stat after our guidance above, please visit our forum, we can teach you how to make the custom stat there. If you're looking instead for a NoteTracker Auto-Note as I would advise, then let us know the stack size effective that you wish to measure - I'd recommend anything over 15 big blinds, but you may have another idea to consider.