[Application] 100k hands @ 500NL SH Zoom

• BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2013-022

I will be playing on Pokerstars Zoom games. My screen name is BrokeSoBroke.

I'm looking for a stake of $25,000 (50BI's). If the account drops down to $17,500 (35BI's) then I shall drop down to 200NL Zoom and grind until i'm back to $22,500 and then move back to 500NL. If the stake ends in a loss, I shall include 100% of the RB to offset the losses.

The stake will go on for 100k hands once I start. The deal will be 50/50 and any RakeBack will be kept by me in profit.

I don't think this should take more than 3 months to complete but if in any case I require more time, I will notify all stakers in advance.

2% stake is $500
      10% stake is $2,500

Transfers can be made to Pokerstars - SN : BrokeSoBroke

If there are other methods you would like to use, feel free to message me.

Once I get to $25k, I will start. I do have $$ so if there is no interest I will stake myself the rest and this wouldn't be a problem.

Zoom 200NL Last 3 months

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

200NL iPoker and Zoom 200NL combined

Since September 1st because I've been busy lately with a ton of Coaching... I have had about 90hrs booked of coaching which resulted in a drop in volume. I usually grind 80k hands a month but with my warming up for SNE for next year I will be increasing my volume. For this stake I will NOT TRY to play more than what I feel is +EV.

You can follow the coachings @ 25NL FR player to crushing 50NL SH ZOOM in under a month!

The stake is really for me to get used to the stake more than anything. Financially I should be able to do it with my own BR but last time I was on stake to start 200NL I felt I played a lot better. If there is not enough interest I will cover some of it myself.

Feedback from my previous stake...

Staking Feedback - BrokeSoBroke

******** ALL NL200 ZOOM will be added to this stake while playing on this stake ********
  • 65 replies
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Reserve 10% for me pls, TY!
    • unris
      unris
      Bronze
      reserve 20%
    • tHINGfISH
      tHINGfISH
      Bronze
      Reserved.
    • unris
      unris
      Bronze
      Hi, i have one question for you. To play NL500 SH zoom it will be your first shot to this limit?
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      I've only played 1k hands @ 500NL.

So no, I haven't had much experience. In that 1k hands I was B/E.
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      If the 500NL games are not good, I will grind 200NL in those times or when I don't feel like I'm playing great, I'll just not play. ;)
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      What kind of time frame do you see yourself completing these 100k hands in? Also why do you want the stake if you are already bankrolled for NL200 (i get you are shooting NL500, but why are you not BR'd yourself)?

I will be interested in taking 2%, might increase.
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      I use a strict BRM ~100bi's, so for me to get there I should be able to get to this BRM by beginning of March.

Initial plan was to start 500NL in March after 3 full months of grinding 200NL. I believe I'm good enough to win @ 500NL now so getting a stake and starting 500NL now is probably better for me. Also playing less hands to focus on the regs will be a bonus instead of heading into SNE Grind and playing 120k hands right off the bat isn't the best idea at a new stake.

a) Get a decent read on regs.
      b) Get used to the $$ swings.

I will be grinding for SNE next year and if I start off playing 500NL it will be good start for me to get a head start.

To start off I might do 40-50k hands first month and hopefully finish in December the rest.

If it goes well, I might even do the first 100k-200k hands into the year under stake if I do well this stake. This is yet to be determined.
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Originally posted by jonnyjm
      What kind of time frame do you see yourself completing these 100k hands in? Also why do you want the stake if you are already bankrolled for NL200 (i get you are shooting NL500, but why are you not BR'd yourself)?

I will be interested in taking 2%, might increase.

[Quote]I don't think this should take more than 3 months to complete but if in any case I require more time, I will notify all stakers in advance. [/quote]
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BrokesoBroke
      If the 500NL games are not good, I will grind 200NL in those times or when I don't feel like I'm playing great, I'll just not play. ;)
      So the stake includes all 200nl action?

Reserve 5%
    • tHINGfISH
      tHINGfISH
      Bronze
      I would like to change my reservation, please change it to 20% if possible. I will have to do Skrill transfer if that's okay.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by BrokesoBroke
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2013-022

I will be playing on Pokerstars Zoom games. My screen name is BrokeSoBroke.

I'm looking for a stake of $25,000 (50BI's). If the account drops down to $17,500 (35BI's) then I shall drop down to 200NL Zoom and grind until i'm back to $22,500 and then move back to 500NL. If the stake ends in a loss, I shall include 100% of the RB to offset the losses.

The stake will go on for 100k hands once I start. The deal will be 50/50 and any RakeBack will be kept by me in profit.

I don't think this should take more than 3 months to complete but if in any case I require more time, I will notify all stakers in advance.

2% stake is $500
      10% stake is $2,500

Transfers can be made to Pokerstars - SN : BrokeSoBroke

If there are other methods you would like to use, feel free to message me.

Once I get to $25k, I will start. I do have $$ so if there is no interest I will stake myself the rest and this wouldn't be a problem.

Zoom 200NL Last 3 months

200NL iPoker and Zoom 200NL combined

Since September 1st because I've been busy lately with a ton of Coaching... I have had about 90hrs booked of coaching which resulted in a drop in volume. I usually grind 80k hands a month but with my warming up for SNE for next year I will be increasing my volume. For this stake I will NOT TRY to play more than what I feel is +EV.

You can follow the coachings @ 25NL FR player to crushing 50NL SH ZOOM in under a month!

The stake is really for me to get used to the stake more than anything. Financially I should be able to do it with my own BR but last time I was on stake to start 200NL I felt I played a lot better. If there is not enough interest I will cover some of it myself.

Feedback from my previous stake...

Staking Feedback - BrokeSoBroke
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Best of luck!
      --VS
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      10% Reserved - Gregor86
      20% Reserved - Unris
      20% Reserved - Thingfish
      2% Reserved - Jonnyjm
      5% Reserved - Jan217
      -----------------------------------
      57% Reserved

Stake will include all 200NL action as well. If tables @ 500NL are not great. But I will grind 500NL if the tables are somewhat decent.

Most of my grind is during Mon-Friday which is unfortunate but I spend a lot of time with my kids on the weekends. I will try to grind on the weekends for the stake though because we all know it's the most +EV times to grind.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I reserve 2%
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      2% = $500
    • iownw69
      iownw69
      Bronze
      reserve 2%
    • Leite13
      Leite13
      Black
      i reserve 20 %
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      10% Reserved - Gregor86
      20% Reserved - Unris
      20% Reserved - Thingfish
      2% Reserved - Jonnyjm
      5% Reserved - Jan217
      2% Reserved - Alan883
      2% Reserved - Biogas
      2% Reserved - iownw69
      20% Reserved - Leite13
      -----------------------------------
      83% Reserved

I will not be making a Skype group for this stake. I'll just update on the rail thread. If you would like to add me to Skype, I've added you all to friends and will give you my Skype.

I will try to update every 10k hands if possible. You are free to message me with any questions or concerns at any time!

Right now transfers can be made to BrokeSoBroke (Pokerstars) from Toronto. Once I receive all the money I will start.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I'd like $400 worth please
      good luck

any chance I could send on ftp?